ADVERTISEMENT

Let's be honest

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
This administration has been a shit show since day 1. That said, the really interesting thing going on that no oneis really talking about is how both parties, the press, and the intelligence community have rallied together to attack the administration at every turn - some warranted and some not. If you don't think there are backroom deals and collusion between these groups to oust Trump, you are blind. And maybe he needs ousted. What is scary, however, is the extent the establishment has gone to (and is clearly willing to go further) in order to maintain the status quo and their power.

This administration has been a shit show since day 1. That said, the really interesting thing going on that no oneis really talking about is how both parties, the press, and the intelligence community have rallied together to attack the administration at every turn - some warranted and some not. If you don't think there are backroom deals and collusion between these groups to oust Trump, you are blind. And maybe he needs ousted. What is scary, however, is the extent the establishment has gone to (and is clearly willing to go further) in order to maintain the status quo and their power.

I think this is a completely valid point. I find this completely more troubling than Presidential tweets.

It is a modern day non violent coup.

Look, shit show? Yehh probably. Entertaining? Yehh probably. Makes you scratch your head? Yehh since last year.

But, to undermine the office of POTUS regardless of unorthodox shit shows and being different is no excuse for what has happened and the leaks and so on. That goes beyond Trump or a shit show or politics. It goes against the fabric of taking a damn oath to this country.

Look, shit show? Yehh probably. Entertaining? Yehh probably. Makes you scratch your head? Yehh since last year.

But, to undermine the office of POTUS regardless of unorthodox shit shows and being different is no excuse for what has happened and the leaks and so on. That goes beyond Trump or a shit show or politics. It goes against the fabric of taking a damn oath to this country.

If the Dems had turned on Obama you would have laughed your ass off.

Garbage. ^^^^
Anyone can live with someone being unorthodox. That's not cheetos's problem. He doesn't have a single clue about what he's doing, attempts to do things that are unconstitutional, and things that are useless and childish. And he's not a fast learner. As far as republicans not being real helpful to him, I told you some time back that he has no political capital because he burned way, way too many bridges on his way to the oval office. He is unfit for office, period. That you haven't figured all this out speaks volumes.

Oh, so the leaks are true?

How can you repeatedly claim the info in the leaks is false, yet then claim that the leaks are happening?
I am not. There is obviously a rat(s) on the ship. Let's say Trump tells a Russian official something in a meeting. OK, that is his prerogative as POTUS. But, for someone to leak that shit out is a big f'ing problem. That is the issue. Why is that so damn hard to understand?

Reactions: HerdFan73
I am not. There is obviously a rat(s) on the ship. Let's say Trump tells a Russian official something in a meeting. OK, that is his prerogative as POTUS. But, for someone to leak that shit out is a big f'ing problem. That is the issue. Why is that so damn hard to understand?

A rat? Tell your boy to stop doing dumb shit and his own people won't be against him.

Shit show? TV is loving this. Way better ratings than the hag would have racked up, guaranteed. Trump should brag about it big league.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Wait, the press and libs originally said it was highly classified. Which is it?

What has been reported is not classified. The press has reported zero classified information. Hell, it's been known for a week there is an aviation threat right now, so we know if there is a stink Trump said a LOT more than "hey Russia, ban laptops".

Ok thanks. You just made the point that the press was after a story that was a lot about nothing. once again. They are not trustworthy.

You just went dherd level of stupid. I now think your education was a ruse and you were actually smoking rocks with the hookers on 4 1/2 Alley. Congrats. Seriously, you and I don't have to know the actual classified information to know classified information was not handled as intended...Jesus H Christ.

You just went dherd level of stupid. I now think your education was a ruse and you were actually smoking rocks with the hookers on 4 1/2 Alley. Congrats. Seriously, you and I don't have to know the actual classified information to know classified information was not handled as intended...Jesus H Christ.
Uggh in the post above to herdfan 429 you just said it wasn't likely classified

Uggh in the post above to herdfan 429 you just said it wasn't likely classified

You really are having problems with comprehension. I don't think just saying "Israel" is much of anything. If Trump told the Russians, "You know who is really good at spy stuff? Israel. Those cocksuckers really know what they are doing," there would be zero issue.

Hillary wants to run again. She loves power like sugar. Fat ankles and pant suits dont get it. Bill Mahler an atheist idiot did say something funny. He said trump cant even sit up when he sits in a chair but sits like he is taking a dump

Last edited:
You really are having problems with comprehension. I don't think just saying "Israel" is much of anything. If Trump told the Russians, "You know who is really good at spy stuff? Israel. Those cocksuckers really know what they are doing," there would be zero issue.
The leak, not what trump told the Russians, was apparently actual humint from Israel. That would be classified

Well, whatever it is it's time to impeach. We need to ensure a free mass inflow of illegals to keep your berry picking investment paying off.

It shall be done. I have no idea how we elected Trump. He was supposed to lose, losing all the way, going to lose. Now should have lost, must lose, must be impeached.

I'm convinced. Impeach the shit show. Time to bring in Hillary. I just want to see you all happy. I've had my day. Had my fun. It's your turn.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Now I know why the RINOs cave and why men just let women run the house. These people are enraged with unhappiness about something. Who the hell knows what it really is? But they feel oppressed.

All right, damn. Take it. Here. Just take it and calm down, lady.

Trump will get impeached on purpose to save the day. Can't wait until tonight's breaking news with David Muir squinting out the way home for the libs.

Pence doesn't get it. I now understand why they want Trump impeached. They believe it automatically awards the election to Hillary.

They don't know the rules, don't care about the rules, know the rules can be broken. Where there's a will there's a way. And the will of the people is for Hillary Clinton to be the 45th...uh, does Trump's 6 months in office even count...surely not...yeah, Hillary Clinton the 45th President of the United States.

I can be a redneck even with Hillary as president. Evidently, these liberals cannot be whatever they want with Trump as president.

So, you're trusting the media that there is a rat telling the media some things, but you're not trusting the media in what they claim the rat is telling them about what cheeto is actually saying.

That's quite convenient and quite illogical.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT