ADVERTISEMENT

Levine: Increase in trans youth NOT "widespread socially-created phenomenon."

In certain circles you’ll get scalped for saying it, but there’s interesting (but inconclusive) evidence that heavy metal, especially mercury, exposure may be playing a big part in it by disrupting hormones.

What kind of leader would appoint that "thing" to any position. What a damn disgrace that "thing" is to the United States of America.

I would hever, ever salute that Son of Bitch or whatever he is. They could court martial me or put me in front of a firing squad first. Not even a real Admiral. What a pure damn disgrace.

What an ignorant statement. you dont have parents in South Carolina saying their daughter that likes football is a dude but you sure as hell have them in cali and ny

In certain circles you’ll get scalped for saying it, but there’s interesting (but inconclusive) evidence that heavy metal, especially mercury, exposure may be playing a big part in it by disrupting hormones.
If that is true, Levine must have snorted the contents of old thermometers from the age of three.

There is certainly a hormone crisis in this country (you would know with your absence of testosterone), but it is mostly caused by the "experts" who built the food pyramid and told you industrial waste seed oils were food.

The alphabet people movement is social contagion. I saw recently that the number of people who identify as LGBT as basically doubled with each generation. Gen Z is like 40% alphabet people. The trans movement is mental illness. Those are the people we used to lock in padded rooms when we had a proper country. Now we demand people allow them to babysit their kids.

There is certainly a hormone crisis in this country (you would know with your absence of testosterone), but it is mostly caused by the "experts" who built the food pyramid and told you industrial waste seed oils were food.

The alphabet people movement is social contagion. I saw recently that the number of people who identify as LGBT as basically doubled with each generation. Gen Z is like 40% alphabet people. The trans movement is mental illness. Those are the people we used to lock in padded rooms when we had a proper country. Now we demand people allow them to babysit their kids.
How do these dudes not look at pussy and want some of it? I guess our males are losing their drive.

I hate to be blunt, but what has happened? I am also going to say males are becoming sissies. The way they act and carry themselves.

There has always been som gays. Whatever. But this is a pandemic. This whole tranny and sex change thing. And, just the way males carry themselves.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
It would be a great time to be 18 again. Hardly no competition. It wasn’t hard to get women in the 80s, but this seems like fish in a barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
How do these dudes not look at pussy and want some of it? I guess our males are losing their drive.

I hate to be blunt, but what has happened? I am also going to say males are becoming sissies. The way they act and carry themselves.

There has always been som gays. Whatever. But this is a pandemic. This whole tranny and sex change thing. And, just the way males carry themselves.
It might literally be heavy metals.

Reactions: i am herdman
It would be a great time to be 18 again. Hardly no competition. It wasn’t hard to get women in the 80s, but this seems like fish in a barrel.
The young women would be easy targets for dudes like me wearing old spice. Much easier now. Half the dudes now are gay and can't communicate.

Make them laugh a little and flaunt some social skills and the mositure would begin.

I bet 50 year Olds could score at will in a college town now.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The young women would be easy targets for dudes like me wearing old spice. Much easier now. Half the dudes now are gay and can't communicate.

Make them laugh a little and flaunt some social skills and the mositure would begin.

I bet 50 year Olds could score at will in a college town now.
Maybe that’s what happened to Rifle. Competition reached a critical trough and he’s been too busy drowning in puss to post.

If you can recall, that's what I used to do when I would go downtown K-Zoo and see the WMU co-eds at the brewpub during the holidays. I even invited rifle to join me.
Exactly. I remember that.

Those young women just giggle and carry on. You know they are getting worked up.

Serious question(s) -

What are some foods to eat?

What are some foods to avoid?

I had chronic pain 20+ years ago. Actually it was debilitating. Went gluten free before it was a thing among other things. Stretched constantly. After a few years the pain finally subsided and I took up tennis and now regularly beat guys half my age.

Still trying to do better with my diet and any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Serious question(s) -

What are some foods to eat?

What are some foods to avoid?

I had chronic pain 20+ years ago. Actually it was debilitating. Went gluten free before it was a thing among other things. Stretched constantly. After a few years the pain finally subsided and I took up tennis and now regularly beat guys half my age.

Still trying to do better with my diet and any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Eat real foods and stay away from processed junk. Nearly everything in a package with a shelf life is garbage. Build meals around an ample serving of lean protein and fresh fruits and vegetables.

You don’t need three meals a day and you don’t need snacks. Figure out an 8-10 hour eating window that best fits your schedule and eat real, whole foods and you will see huge improvement.

Eat real foods and stay away from processed junk. Nearly everything in a package with a shelf life is garbage. Build meals around an ample serving of lean protein and fresh fruits and vegetables.

You don’t need three meals a day and you don’t need snacks. Figure out an 8-10 hour eating window that best fits your schedule and eat real, whole foods and you will see huge improvement.

I try to do those very things. Just wondering about some specific do's and don't's. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT