ADVERTISEMENT

Listen to the Lib's on Jimmy Fallon... (Trump has this in the bag)

Hillary had different results...

giphy.gif

Fallon is the new Matt Lauer. he is getting killed by the main stream media for "taking it easy on Trump"....

there has to be a cure out there for Liberalism... somewhere.........these people have suffered far too long...

Fallon is the new Matt Lauer. he is getting killed by the main stream media for "taking it easy on Trump"....

there has to be a cure out there for Liberalism... somewhere.........these people have suffered far too long...
I've seen a number of articles where people are criticizing Fallon. First off, what the hell kind of show do people he hosts? Liberals have watched Obama do nothing but daytime talk shows & tournament picks for 8 years, did they lose their mind the hosts from Mythbusters didn't grill him on civilian deaths from drone strikes?

The problem is libs have watched (or not watched) Obama & Hillary feverishly avoid the press while exclusively appearing on daytime talk shows. Since they can't recall the press asking them questions, they don't know what their true role should be. They seem to think it's the press' job to prop them up rather than hold them accountable.

I was watching that live last night. If anything, it could be interpreted as disrespectful, the guy is the Republican nominee for POTUS. I didn't see him asking Hillary if he could squeeze her colposcopy bag when she was on a few weeks ago.

I was watching some interviews Hillary did back in 2008 - damn, she aged hard since then. Maybe even harder than Obama & he's still President four years after she quit being his Secretary.

The Presidency is well known to age-the-hell out of people. Given how brutal it is & given she already has serious concerns about her already-delicate health, she'll be lucky to make it through one term.

It's as if the Make-A-Wish foundation is granting a frail, elderly lady her dying wish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT