ADVERTISEMENT

Litton will have a job

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Just read where Litton will lose out for the final depth spot at QB. But it also stated to look for the chiefs to keep him on the practice squad. That pays 100 grand a year.

We're only a few days into training camp; 4 preseason games to play the 4th qtr in, a month of practices under intense scrutiny, hundreds of opportunities for him to make great or horrible decisions, and then 31 other teams who might cut a QB who the Chiefs had rated higher than Chase. No one knows if Litton will have a job yet.

In other news, the 2019 QB draft class is so bare my 5 year old son just got a call from an agent.

In other, other news, I'm not going to miss the random drive-killing bullet spiral right into the numbers of the free safety that looked so direct it almost had to be intentional. Bye, Felicia.

We had a long thread on this at the time he quit the team. Many certain he was going to be drafted, on and on.

It is important to remember what NFL Exhibition is. Yes, it is practice and yes it is try outs. For some. It is also a money grab by the NFL, and the league is perfectly fine with dressing out people who have no chance of playing in the real season.

I remain of the opinion that anybody who thinks they saw one of the 100 or so best QBs of this generation in this guy is delusional.

We're only a few days into training camp; 4 preseason games to play the 4th qtr in, a month of practices under intense scrutiny, hundreds of opportunities for him to make great or horrible decisions, and then 31 other teams who might cut a QB who the Chiefs had rated higher than Chase. No one knows if Litton will have a job yet.
I agree, Litton always looked good in practice, but games is another story. He has a long way to go to get a roster spot even on the practice squad. Good luck to him as he is going to need it.

Reactions: FballMD
That was not what I thought about Chase. I never liked him from the Norfolk St his first. Start. I laughed the first time I read he was going to the NFL.

Reactions: The Real SamC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT