ADVERTISEMENT

Live from Early Voting

Not one Democrat made the final list. Work harder next time. Voted against the library bond. They get enough tax money.

We didn't need any further proof that you're an unthinking, unethical, anti democracy trumptard oath breaker that votes for the insurrection inciter and convicted felon. You're a half degree above Putin.

We didn't need any further proof that you're an unthinking, unethical, anti democracy trumptard oath breaker that votes for the insurrection inciter and convicted felon. You're a half degree above Putin.
The 20 year old girl in front of us told us she was so ectopic vote in her first election...voting for Trump

Not one Democrat made the final list. Work harder next time. Voted against the library bond. They get enough tax money.
The democrats really do need to do better. A lot better. Undecideds such as myself tend to lean towards the democrat candidate but it’s like they don’t want my vote. I’ve given them every chance to convince me to vote for Kamala & not just against Trump but it’s literally like they haven’t even considered that as a possibility. Even in a race this tight.

The democrats really do need to do better. A lot better. Undecideds such as myself tend to lean towards the democrat candidate but it’s like they don’t want my vote. I’ve given them every chance to convince me to vote for Kamala & not just against Trump but it’s literally like they haven’t even considered that as a possibility. Even in a race this tight.
Pretty easy vote. Voting for the United States of America, not the leader of the world order or global wars. The only things these people can run on is abortion.

Reactions: 30CAT
You're a stupid lying "undecided" voter. trumptard.

Pretty easy vote. Voting for the United States of America, not the leader of the world order or global wars. The only things these people can run on is abortion.

Three weeks out, I'm predicting Trump gets 293 electoral votes. And that's giving Kamala Michigan & Nevada. Right now, I've got PA going red. GA & NC, too but NC is the one I'm more uncertain about. Even if she takes NC, I still have Trump above 270, but not much.

Reactions: 30CAT
You're a lying idiot "undecided" voter. trumptard.

Trump makes dig at Jimmy Carter on his 100th birthday​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT