ADVERTISEMENT

Lock of the week

You're one of those guys who has a problem with everything in the program but never a solution
What would you like him to do?... Volunteer to coach? Recruit? Be the AD? Re-enroll and play QB or OT?

This team is below average, and the offense is way way worse than that... I've called it pathetic, and I don't think that is too harsh.

Making it to 6-6 will take a Herculean effort from all involved. Luckily no one left on our schedule is a world beater, but neither are we... Best case scenario, we scrape out 2 more wins somehow, the NCAA grants us a hardship waiver so both our FCS wins count, and we go to Myrtle Beach, the Bahamas, or somewhere else for an early December bowl game.

You're one of those guys who has a problem with everything in the program but never a solution
Lol. I'm not the one being paid a million dollars either. Should I write a letter to Huff or Trickett?

No I'm one of those guys that goes to every game I can, donates money, buys season tickets, buys gear, and is fed up with sub par performances.

Last edited:
Lol. I'm not the one being paid a million dollars either. Should I write a letter to Huff or Trickett?

No I'm one of those guys that goes to every game I can, donates money, buys season tickets, buys gear, and is fed up with sub par performances.
That's true not your job! Speaking of, who is paying you to post your thoughts in every thread 50 times a day.

Stop whining would be the first thing...

After that, what would be the solution to going 6-6? Tell me who we are supposed to hire, and what approach to take going forward. Monday morning quarterbacks are always the best
If Bleeds doesn't respond and tell you I'm the guy they should hire, then you might as well discontinue the discussion.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Herd -2.5

No chance they lose this game. Played well 7 of the last 8 quarters. Herd 34 ODU 17
4653660.jpg

Fire Trick Daddy and Bill Legg……..
Another example of having a problem but no solution...

Explain who to hire then. And try to exclude vague anecdotes like "someone who can get the job done"... because that is not an answer.

Who would you hire, how much do you pay them based on how much is in our coffers? Etc... I'm all ears

Explain who to hire then. And try to exclude vague anecdotes like "someone who can get the job done"... because that is not an answer.

Who would you hire, how much do you pay them based on how much is in our coffers? Etc... I'm all ears
Solution fire Trick Daddy and bill legg first, then give me a call and I’ll do both of theirs job for free meals each day, and as long as I can appoint whoever I choose to direct that band and take control of stadium entertainment.. <—— only truth….

It is not our job to maintain lists of assistant college football coaches who might fit in with the CH system. That job is CH’s, and when, and I suspect it will, he is told that an assistant purge is the price of continuing, he better have that skill.

It is also not our job to maintain a list of potential G5 head football coaches who might be able to restore the program after the CH era. That job falls to CS, who probably will need it after the 23 season.

Reactions: Elkview

Our staff is doing as well as the Coastal Carolina staff is in terms of money, or close to it. Who's offense do you think is more innovative?

As pointed out, that is not our job to find those solutions. It is the staff's job to find a way to beat teams that are their peers. Not ours.

So basically a bunch of people saying:

"Its my job to whine about the current situation, but its not my job to have any substance in what I whine about"

Noted

P.S. Y'all sound like a bunch of fooking millenials

Reactions: 19MU88
Solution fire Trick Daddy and bill legg first, then give me a call and I’ll do both of theirs job for free meals each day, and as long as I can appoint whoever I choose to direct that band and take control of stadium entertainment.. <—— only truth….
I like it. That solves several problems.

So basically a bunch of people saying:

"Its my job to whine about the current situation, but its not my job to have any substance in what I whine about"

Noted

P.S. Y'all sound like a bunch of fooking millenials
Damn right that is our job. That's called being a fan.

Now don't make me do my job as the "fooking" People's Moderator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT