ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like Both the Bat Theory and the Lab Leak Are Correct

What's China doing about climate change, other than laughing at us for spending so much money on it?

It's like me taking a hose, and attempting to fill up a 55 gallon drum, while herdman is busy drilling holes in the bottom of my drum.

China screws us because we elect stupid people.

China will surpass us as the dominate world power within 5 to 10 years, if they have not do so already. But, as Michigan stated, we are worried about climate change and they are laughing at us.

Ohhhh dum amewican wanna notha dose of bat viwas? Mooowoonnsss.

Who knows what is behind the paywall.

So I found this tidbit in the NY Post.

"But the $14 million grant ended up being rejected by DARPA over fears it could result in gain-of-function research, which could make a virus more transmissible and pathogenic."

Maybe I am wrong here, but was the idea to do this in caves? There's talk of bat shit in some of the articles on this, so yes? And what would be the benefit of giving bats in caves some virus for study?

"But the $14 million grant ended up being rejected by DARPA over fears it could result in gain-of-function research, which could make a virus more transmissible and pathogenic."

Maybe I am wrong here, but was the idea to do this in caves? There's talk of bat shit in some of the articles on this, so yes? And what would be the benefit of giving bats in caves some virus for study?
I think that’s how the next Batman movie begins. Wait until you find out what they’ve done with spiders.

I *think* it was some crazy idea to pseudo immunize the bats in the cave or expose them to some kind of attenuated/modified virus in hopes the wouldnt further become a breeding ground for more “natural” evolution of a coronavirus.

I don’t know. These people are ignorant of second and third order effects.

It’s the P.O.S. Daczak doing stupid stuff then hiding behind bullshit Lancet editorials spouting scientism to get heat off of him for doing dumb dangerous shit.

China won't pass us in anything.

They're just as dumb or dumber. They wore masks, didn't they? Shut down, didn't they? Anybody who did that is dumb. We're dumb too. It's a battle of idiots today. There are no world powers left anyhow.

We have global everything. The war's over. World Wide Welfare and Wal Mart is what it's all about now.

What keeps the bats locked up or hopes they don't fly out of the cave?

or......

Hope someone doesn't want to turn them into soup?

There’s this Venn diagram of overlapping circles that are pro vax, very concerned about covid, also concerned about govt over reach , and also are more and more thinking this is an engineered virus.

I may know a person like that .

The virus isn't engineered. The media engineered a mass of idiots into thinking that it was worse than a normal cold.

Just like they scare you into thinking you can't go outside if it's raining or snowing. I went outside when it rained and snowed. Got wet and cold, but that was all. They acted like it couldn't be done.

The TV is a bullshit act and why I turned it off years ago. I turn it back on each night around 9:00 for visual stimming, with the audio muted and the brightness turned to 0.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT