ADVERTISEMENT

Lot of people going to RBG memorial and viewing, but they need mail in voting.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Man, the virus is really mysterious. They will never figure this one out. It doesn't appear to be a problem at certain events. Like certain memorials, protests, or riots.

Bet Einstein could not solve this one.

Man, the virus is really mysterious. They will never figure this one out. It doesn't appear to be a problem at certain events. Like certain memorials, protests, or riots.

Bet Einstein could not solve this one.
Are you implying all those folks will be getting "mail in" ballots? Pretty impressive prediction there pard.

Also what brand of mail in ballots are we officially against? Used to be "absentee" was acceptable but "mail in" was not. Not really hearing much of a distinguishing difference from the Orange Lord these days.

Are you implying all those folks will be getting "mail in" ballots? Pretty impressive prediction there pard.

Also what brand of mail in ballots are we officially against? Used to be "absentee" was acceptable but "mail in" was not. Not really hearing much of a distinguishing difference from the Orange Lord these days.

Quit playing stupid. Absentee are requested by a living, human being, and that individual must put in the request. What dems want is for everyone residing in a state to get a ballot and mail it in.

Yes, if a voter wants to vote via absentee, then go right ahead. We (people with a brain, which rules you out) do not have issues with this process.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Quit playing stupid. Absentee are requested by a living, human being, and that individual must put in the request. What dems want is for everyone residing in a state to get a ballot and mail it in.

Yes, if a voter wants to vote via absentee, then go right ahead. We (people with a brain, which rules you out) do not have issues with this process.

Sadly, he is not playing.

My brain is obviously a bit better than yours. This was discussed yesterday - don't know if you simply don't recall or never understood it. I'll explain it again for you.

Nine (9) states will have mail-in voting. The other 41 will be using absentee.

Five of the nine have been using mail-in for years...their election apparatus is set up for that method. That leaves four (4) that adopted it due to the corona virus for this election. Most states using mail-in were going for Biden under any circumstances - CA, WA, OR, VT, CO....as mentioned yesterday, only Nevada is considered a swing state. So, this whole mail-in thing is a fabrication. But, I'm sure Trump and his campaign will keep the lie going; after all, lying is their strongest skill.

Sadly, he is not playing.
trump-sad-beacon-truth.jpg

Nine (9) states will have mail-in voting. The other 41 will be using absentee.

And I believe your discussion regarding the number of states was with FAN. As he pointed out, any state can ultimately make the difference in electoral votes. Your persuasion is, "stop worrying about it, just let us liberal faggits steal them with mail-in ballots, cause, you know, we were gonna win them anyway" is lame, at best.

The State of Michigan is basically doing mail-in ballots this year. The liberal women running this state sent out 7,700,000 absentee applications to each & every registered voter. In the past, you had to request an absentee voter application. Fvcking crooked democrats. Thieves.

I hope if Biden is elected, all these faggity assholes are still on social media in the coming years, because I can't wait to see them bitch about how bad they got it. Some of these people need an ass whipping.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The State of Michigan is basically doing mail-in ballots this year. The liberal women running this state sent out 7,700,000 absentee applications to each & every registered voter. In the past, you had to request an absentee voter application. Fvcking crooked democrats. Thieves.

I hope if Biden is elected, all these faggity assholes are still on social media in the coming years, because I can't wait to see them bitch about how bad they got it. Some of these people need an ass whipping.
It will be interesting to see how many submit for an absentee ballot. But still, the absentee ballot is tied to a voter which can be easily checked - that's different than mail in voting.

absentee ballot is different. my son has one, military. had to show copy of ID card and sign.

mail in voting is not like that

and a lot of the people at her memorial are crying for universal mail in voting, they are full of shit

that is pure cheating and susceptible to voter fraud.

that bitch

And I believe your discussion regarding the number of states was with FAN. As he pointed out, any state can ultimately make the difference in electoral votes. Your persuasion is, "stop worrying about it, just let us liberal faggits steal them with mail-in ballots, cause, you know, we were gonna win them anyway" is lame, at best.
Are you saying that California, Washington, Oregon, Vermont will be voting for Trump? Show me the logic in that horseshit.

How is it "cheating"? Republicans don't utilize absentee ballots? The below suggests they do.
don't send me a damn absentee ballot if I don't request one.

Should I take my sons ballot that is sitting on my table and fill it out for him? He is not here.

Are you saying that California, Washington, Oregon, Vermont will be voting for Trump? Show me the logic in that horseshit.

No, neckbeard, I'm telling you that's a bullshit excuse to justify allowing for the vast potential of fraud and cheating.

It will be interesting to see how many submit for an absentee ballot. But still, the absentee ballot is tied to a voter which can be easily checked - that's different than mail in voting.
Easily checked? Yeah, and easily manipulated. Plus, giving them two extra weeks to count these after the election. Why do they need that much time? Couldn't you just run them through the machine? Plus, nobody will even know who won the Senate race, house races, local elections, weed sales, you name it. Won't know shit until mid November. What happens if Michigan ends up being the deciding electoral votes? You know these wicked women up here are going to cheat like hell. I might end up having to join the rednecks at the state house with the long rifle this time.

Reactions: mlblack16.
the Democrats are cheating. they are repulsive and are going to start a civil war.

No, neckbeard, I'm telling you that's a bullshit excuse to justify allowing for the vast potential of fraud and cheating.
You're smarter than this. The electoral college elects the president. If the vote was by popular vote, then there's a "potential" for voter fraud. But CA is voting for Biden and all of its electors will go for Biden with or without mail in voting. Same with the other 7 states.

You're smarter than this. The electoral college elects the president. If the vote was by popular vote, then there's a "potential" for voter fraud. But CA is voting for Biden and all of its electors will go for Biden with or without mail in voting. Same with the other 7 states.
so you condone cheating anyway

Easily checked? Yeah, and easily manipulated. Plus, giving them two extra weeks to count these after the election. Why do they need that much time? Couldn't you just run them through the machine? Plus, nobody will even know who won the Senate race, house races, local elections, weed sales, you name it. Won't know shit until mid November. What happens if Michigan ends up being the deciding electoral votes? You know these wicked women up here are going to cheat like hell. I might end up having to join the rednecks at the state house with the long rifle this time.
I agree with the two weeks - I believe the ruling says "up to two weeks" - doesn't necessarily mean it will take that long.

Again, republicans as well as Dems can take advantage of the absentee ballots, and the ballots can be affirmed with voters....one of the beauties of paper ballots.

BTW, the way it worked here is we were solicited for an absentee ballot, but registered voters still had to apply for it....then the ballot would be sent. I'm assuming it's the same in other states.

I agree with the two weeks - I believe the ruling says "up to two weeks" - doesn't necessarily mean it will take that long.

Again, republicans as well as Dems can take advantage of the absentee ballots, and the ballots can be affirmed with voters....one of the beauties of paper ballots.

BTW, the way it worked here is we were solicited for an absentee ballot, but registered voters still had to apply for it....then the ballot would be sent. I'm assuming it's the same in other states.
here is how it works. you get those ballots sent. they get them in the hood. the ring leader gathers them up and Jessee Jackson fills them out for the folks, Hands them a 50 bill for each empty ballot

so you condone cheating anyway
Why would CA "cheat" in this presidential election? Now, if Trump won, after polls show him losing to Biden by 30 points in the state or considering the state's voting history, that would be an indication of possible fraud. But Biden's going to cover CA...there's no reason for them to "cheat" in this presidential election....c'mon.

Did it ever occur to you trumptards these four (4) additional "mail-in" states may actually want to make it easier for their voters to participate during a pandemic? Time for another Clorox cocktail?

here is how it works. you get those ballots sent. they get them in the hood. the ring leader gathers them up and Jessee Jackson fills them out for the folks, Hands them a 50 bill for each empty ballot
Ok...I laffed

I'm going to be sitting out on the porch pretty much every evening between now and election day, and I'll be looking for weirdos with blue hair going door to door harvesting votes. I'll let then make their rounds, but when they knock on my door, I'm sicking the dogs on them. I do the same thing whenever I only see two white eyeballs at night.

Why would CA "cheat" in this presidential election? Now, if Trump won, after polls show him losing to Biden by 30 points in the state or considering the state's voting history, that would be an indication of possible fraud. But Biden's going to cover CA...there's no reason for them to "cheat" in this presidential election....c'mon.

Did it ever occur to you trumptards these four (4) additional "mail-in" states may actually want to make it easier for their voters to participate during a pandemic? Time for another Clorox cocktail?
chevy, there are local, state, and other federal races on the same ballot

cmon, it is about integrity of the system. so it effects other races as well

chevy, there are local, state, and other federal races on the same ballot

cmon, it is about integrity of the system. so it effects other races as well
I'm sure that's what Trump is incessantly whining about - the other folks on the ballot. Yeah....that's the ticket.

Again, I suppose the pandemic played no role in mail in voting in those four (4) states?

BTW, are we sending "absentee ballots" unsolicited....or are folks sent an application for an absentee ballot that will be forwarded at a later date? In this state, we were asked if we wanted an absentee ballot - if we responded "yes", then a ballot was sent. Again, I'm assuming that's pretty much the way it was handled in the other 40 "non-mail-in" states.

ADVERTISEMENT