ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Luke Frampton to...

So not only did he not come to Marshall, he went to our rival. Double whammy
we saw the very same thing happen last year with Camron Justice. He wanted to come here but when Sustic decided to stay we had no room for him. As it turned, Justice didn't have a very good year at WKU

As it turned, Justice didn't have a very good year at WKU

He would've been our 3rd leading scorer. When you consider the fact that he was WKU's 6th leading scorer, and shots would've been more plentiful here, I think saying he "didn't have a very good year at WKU" seems a bit out of bounds.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
He would've been our 3rd leading scorer. When you consider the fact that he was WKU's 6th leading scorer, and shots would've been more plentiful here, I think saying he "didn't have a very good year at WKU" seems a bit out of bounds.
He was known as a shooter. He would have been the 10th best FG shooter on our team at 37% and his 32% from beyond the ark would have put him as the 5th best with The Herd. I will stand by my statement

Reactions: exposethefrauds
He was known as a shooter. He would have been the 10th best FG shooter on our team at 37% and his 32% from beyond the ark would have put him as the 5th best with The Herd. I will stand by my statement

No different than this year with Luke, we would’ve been a better team with them on the roster.

If you agreed with me, then that would mean you disagreed with Dan and we both know you aren’t going to say that....publicly at least.
I guess we are on different pages. I have gotten lost on this one. Bottom line is if Danny doesn't think he could play here then I don't care where he ends up. I wish him well

I would hope DD didnt think he couldn't play here. Local kid who scored 10pts a game in a far superior league with 3 years of eligibility who shoots 3's at high level??? What box isnt checked?

I mean that seems to me to fit right in DD's wheelhouse. If we know one thing, Stansbury can recruit. His on-floor coaching is debatable.

I would hope DD didnt think he couldn't play here. Local kid who scored 10pts a game in a far superior league with 3 years of eligibility who shoots 3's at high level??? What box isnt checked?

I mean that seems to me to fit right in DD's wheelhouse. If we know one thing, Stansbury can recruit. His on-floor coaching is debatable.
I bet he plays defense

His ethics in recruiting is even MORE debatable

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT