ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA Racists

Piece of shit as a human, let's look at the last 10 threads you started and the number of responses (minus yours) in each thread:

1) 0
2) 13
3) 0
4) 0
5) 3
6) 0
7) 46
8) 2 (there were three more, but they were me mocking you for posting shit that nobody cares to talk about)
9) 5
10) 0

Is that not enough of a fvcking hint for you? Your constant posting or random, frequently inaccurate tweets, is something that nobody wants to engage with. Half of your threads don't get a single response. Half of the rest barely get any responses, half of which are mocking you. Take a fvcking hint, stop ruining the board, or else you and Crisply Lips will have blood on your hands when I shut it down for a week. And yes, out of spite, now a bunch of your fellow deplorables will start responding in your threads, but just realize that it is charity for you.

Deplorables, police your own.

Piece of shit as a human, let's look at the last 10 threads you started and the number of responses (minus yours) in each thread:

1) 0
2) 13
3) 0
4) 0
5) 3
6) 0
7) 46
8) 2 (there were three more, but they were me mocking you for posting shit that nobody cares to talk about)
9) 5
10) 0

Is that not enough of a fvcking hint for you? Your constant posting or random, frequently inaccurate tweets, is something that nobody wants to engage with. Half of your threads don't get a single response. Half of the rest barely get any responses, half of which are mocking you. Take a fvcking hint, stop ruining the board, or else you and Crisply Lips will have blood on your hands when I shut it down for a week. And yes, out of spite, now a bunch of your fellow deplorables will start responding in your threads, but just realize that it is charity for you.

Well, **** arm, it pisses you off so it’s totally worth it. Those spandex pants you wear cut off the circulation to the balls that you used to have and has made you the pvssy that is on display to the board today. This is about libs touting MAGA. The only thing you’ve shut off is your manhood in becoming the bitch that you are. Go stalk someone else and expand your stalking folders. Weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

1) 0
2) 13
3) 0
4) 0
5) 3
6) 0
7) 46
9) 5
10) 0

Sometimes a post is so perfect it needs no response

“I’m not a smart man, Jenny, but I know what post count is,” Rifle Gump.

BTW, my “reaction percentage” is over 1.000 versus his 0.169. So I’m way better than he is even before the unfortunate accident since that’s how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Rifle Gump.
I like it. No lie, I felt like Forrest Gump today and thought exactly of that. Each day, one of my two walks is in a nature area. There is a bench in one area that overlooks a large canyon area that is beautiful. I sit there each day for about 15-30 minutes. Today, while sitting there with one foot on a knee, I thought that I probably looked Gump sitting there.

Last edited:
Here, you might need this.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Was she older than 15, Pedo-puss?
It's neither humorous nor entertaining. The fact that you keep going back to it shows just how bad you are at this.

You really think it's so wrong to refer to a 16 or 17 year old girl as "sexy"?

Um. Yes, Pedo-puss.

So, folks, what we have here is yet another absolute owning of Crispy Lips. Keep in mind that trump has made very questionable comments about the attractiveness of his daughter ("Just look at how attractive she is. If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.")

Now, it isn't just trump. It is one of his sons saying that his 17 year daughter is "sexy." Don't you hate constantly getting owned, Crispy Lips?

So, folks, what we have here is yet another absolute owning of Crispy Lips. Keep in mind that trump has made very questionable comments about the attractiveness of his daughter ("Just look at how attractive she is. If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.")

Now, it isn't just trump. It is one of his sons saying that his 17 year daughter is "sexy." Don't you hate constantly getting owned, Crispy Lips?

You're the one fantazing over perky tits of a 16-year-old, pervert. If that's me being owned, oh well, Pedo-puss. Much better than being in your pedo shoes.

So now you and Crispy Lips, in order to stay intellectually honest, have to believe he is a pedo.

You, Pedo-puss, were talking about a teenage girl having "perky tits" and just days ago, you said you were going to post a picture of her on this board, pedophile. How old are you?

Reactions: Jartard
and just days ago, you said you were going to post a picture of her on this board, pedophile. How old are you?
This is about the trump son, not me, as much as you can't help but constantly think about me. You have to claim he is a pedo.

You, Pedo-puss, were talking about a teenage girl having "perky tits"

You're talking about your son's daughter's perky tits when she was a teenager? Does Mikey's current wife know you talk reference his partners like that?

You're a moron, too, because trump's son called his 17 year old daughter sexy. So now you and Crispy Lips, in order to stay intellectually honest, have to believe he is a pedo.
I'm a moron because Don Jr said something strange about his daughter?

Yes I find it strange that a father would call his daughter sexy. I find it very strange and creepy that a 40 year old man would think about sex with a 16 year old girl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT