ADVERTISEMENT

Make it make sense.

Isn't this like Indiana getting a share of the bowl payouts the Big 10 receives?

what dumbass would agree to this?
Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Isn't this like Indiana getting a share of the bowl payouts the Big 10 receives?
It's nothing like that. Indiana is a member and peer institution of the Big 10 who competes at the same level.

You could select 100 random people in the world cup stadium and field a team that could beat the US women's team.

So if I am a soccer player I would be like wait, I am one of the best soccer players in the world and I have to share my money witht the women?

Thanks but NO thanks!

It's nothing like that. Indiana is a member and peer institution of the Big 10 who competes at the same level.

You could select 100 random people in the world cup stadium and field a team that could beat the US women's team.
"Competes" ;)

There's a kid who goes to my gym. He's about to graduate from Marshall with a marketing degree or something like that. He's your typical dumb leftist, bleeding heart gen-z moron. Went to DC during the BLM riots and blocked traffic like a cucked pussy to show everyone he's definitely not a racist.

Anyway, one day we were talking and he was telling me about his plans once he graduates college to move to a city and work in advertising or marketing for a big firm. I literally laughed out loud telling him how the resume selection process would go.

"Here we have so and so, white male from WV . . . in the trash."

I said, dude, you made your bed. Black lives matter, remember? You have openly advocated that white males should go to the back of the line when employers are hiring. This is the "equity" you fought for. Your only hope is to be a successful entrepreneur.

Moral of the story is these idiot, brainwashed kids have supported this stuff and now they're the ones who are going to face the consequences of their own actions. What a time to be alive!

There's a kid who goes to my gym. He's about to graduate from Marshall with a marketing degree or something like that. He's your typical dumb leftist, bleeding heart gen-z moron. Went to DC during the BLM riots and blocked traffic like a cucked pussy to show everyone he's definitely not a racist.

Anyway, one day we were talking and he was telling me about his plans once he graduates college to move to a city and work in advertising or marketing for a big firm. I literally laughed out loud telling him how the resume selection process would go.

I said, dude, you made your bed. Black lives matter, remember? You have openly advocated that white males should go to the back of the line when employers are hiring. This is the "equity" you fought for. Your only hope is to be a successful entrepreneur.

Moral of the story is these idiot, brainwashed kids have supported this stuff and now they're the ones who are going to face the consequences of their own actions. What a time to be alive!

He's just one of the dumber ones.

The smart but sinister ones are getting rid of SAT's and LSAT's and MCAT scores. So pedigree/legacy admissions will matter more than ever. You'lll know the academic places are serious about merit (hahahah) when they get rid of legacy admissions. Instead it'll be legacies and minorities (non Asian, of course) get sent to the front of the line.

White dude who went to public schools in Appalachia...you could break into the "elite" schools if you blew a standardized test out of the water. Good luck now.

At least you warned him. It’s still too late for him though. He has advocated for a number of years now to push himself to the back of the line, and it’s sad. But you’re exactly right, an employer is going to look at him and then look at the seven minority applicants and he won’t even have a chance. And it’s partially his own fault. Gotta hit those equity and inclusion numbers.

At least you warned him. It’s still too late for him though. He has advocated for a number of years now to push himself to the back of the line, and it’s sad. But you’re exactly right, an employer is going to look at him and then look at the seven minority applicants and he won’t even have a chance. And it’s partially his own fault. Gotta hit those equity and inclusion numbers.
Well, I haven’t seen him in a couple months. The last time I saw him — and I swear on my mom’s life this is true — he had a heart monitor taped to his chest. Hope he’s ok.

Well, I haven’t seen him in a couple months. The last time I saw him — and I swear on my mom’s life this is true — he had a heart monitor taped to his chest. Hope he’s ok.
Let's hope he's not driving a Ford Expedition with an open recall because he would really be at risk...

He's just one of the dumber ones.

The smart but sinister ones are getting rid of SAT's and LSAT's and MCAT scores. So pedigree/legacy admissions will matter more than ever. You'lll know the academic places are serious about merit (hahahah) when they get rid of legacy admissions. Instead it'll be legacies and minorities (non Asian, of course) get sent to the front of the line.

White dude who went to public schools in Appalachia...you could break into the "elite" schools if you blew a standardized test out of the water. Good luck now.
If law schools get rid of lsat scores what will rifle brag about?

I know of two of my friends sons who could not get into several med schools despite having great grades . They both are now at a lesser know school where white guys and Asians can get in

About 15 years ago a good friend of mine's daughter got a scholarship to Yale because she was considered a minority. She is a white, Appalachian American with Appalachian being the qualifier.

The only hook was they had to be moderate income, say $80k or less. He was employed by his father's business so they were able to make it work.

Reactions: ohio herd
I would not want to do that.

we found herdman. looks like he died masturbating and that heart monitor was pegged.

Are you willing to swear on your mom's Altima you're telling the truth?

• Haha
Reactions: murox
Perfect example of what we're talking about ITT.

This white liberal wants to be seen as such a supporter to minorities but can't grasp the fact that it means he will have to give up his "white privilege."

If you don't want to watch the entire thing, just fast forward to 5:50.

Perfect example of what we're talking about ITT.

This white liberal wants to be seen as such a supporter to minorities but can't grasp the fact that it means he will have to give up his "white privilege."

If you don't want to watch the entire thing, just fast forward to 5:50.

NIMBY mindset. They are such hypocrites I Got mine now let me take yours.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT