ADVERTISEMENT

Manchin just blocked Dems again on Climate Change and Tax Hikes

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Way to go Joe, Keep Riding That Fence.

Sen. Joe Manchin on Thursday dealt a devastating blow to Democrats' hopes for sweeping legislative action this year, telling Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and his staff "unequivocally" that he won't support the climate or tax provisions of a Democratic economic package, two sources familiar with the talks tell CNN.

Way to go Joe, Keep Riding That Fence.

Sen. Joe Manchin on Thursday dealt a devastating blow to Democrats' hopes for sweeping legislative action this year, telling Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and his staff "unequivocally" that he won't support the climate or tax provisions of a Democratic economic package, two sources familiar with the talks tell CNN.
He has to keep protecting his huge coal holdings in W Va ...the rest of the country or the world dont matter he loves that money he gets from coal. Guess he dont like paying more taxes on the money he gets either.

Manchin just cocked blocked the Dem's. Like someone Bull out of out-Wayne.

Love how right before the break they tried to sneak it through. Our deficit is driving inflation and this bill would have buried us. Why would anyone D's or R's want this thing passed at this point in time.

Love how right before the break they tried to sneak it through. Our deficit is driving inflation and this bill would have buried us. Why would anyone D's or R's want this thing passed at this point in time.
Johnny Flatknees in again after a "confession" with his priest, and sufferering from the 'obsessed with other people's genitals' disease.

This could very well drive up the price of oil again and that is the thing that is inflationary as well as the meat and agriculture monopolies.

This could very well drive up the price of oil again and that is the thing that is inflationary as well as the meat and agriculture monopolies.
Allow off shire drilling..ease permits.

Stop trying to ruin and industry.

Allow off shire drilling.
Yeah. Because on shire drilling leads to scenes like this;
scouring_of_the_shire.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Johnny Flatknees in again after a "confession" with his priest, and sufferering from the 'obsessed with other people's genitals' disease.

Why do you think half of the forum has an "obsession with other people's genitals"?

Just makes no sense.

It’s called, leaving your home, owning a business, traveling, working with people all over the country, reading books, reading articles in different publications etc. The last place I’m going to believe is what something on TV is telling me.
I have done all these things except own a business and not only traveled but lived in 14 different states including yours and my view of things are far different than yours on most things.

Internet????TV???? Which of your current real life experiences are newsworthy??
Yes mostly CNBC because they have a mixture of opinions on there and it is a business channel..When you are old as me you see and hear things that form opinions.. I lived in all types of living environments ..grew up in the country in wva.. have lived in mixed communities of blacks and of latinos..been in the military and been surrounded by all types of people..been friends of all types of people including blacks, latinos, american indians, good ole boys and even some self proclaimed red necks. My opinions were not formed over night but what I actually see and hear...neither political party is perfect and do all the things we want. But my choice has become an easy one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT