ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Assistant Professor Calls Biden Supporters Bootlickers, Says She Hopes They Get Covid & Die

SamSwimmer

Gold Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Outraged? She actually said it about Trump supporters. Genuinely curious to see how this gets handled.

In all fairness to her, I've watched the video and she is so disgusting that i completely understand why she wants people to continue wearing masks. It's the only way she can hide and still be accepted in public.

Reactions: 19MU88
HUNTINGTON — A Marshall University professor has been placed on administrative leave after a video circulated on social media of her making an offensive statement about supporters of President Donald Trump during class.
"The university does not support or condone the use of any of its educational platforms to belittle people or wish harm on those who hold differing political views," the university said in a statement announcing it was investigating the matter.
The video, which was widely shared by Eric Kutcher (@herdanesthesia) on Twitter, shows College of Science Associate Professor Jennifer Mosher in what Marshall confirmed was a virtual class session.

Mosher is talking about a recent Trump campaign rally where video showed few attendees wearing masks. Mosher then goes on to say she's gotten to the point where she "hopes they all die" because one cannot reason with a Trump voter.
The university said there will be no further comment on the personnel matter at this time.

This is hysterical. The guy mentioned in the article (Eric Kutcher) is a poster on here. He’s the guy who, as a mursing student, claimed he would poison any wvu fan patient he came across when he graduated and got a job. He’s also the guy who posted absolutely absurd claims on his Facebook by using a source whose other stories included that Hillary Clinton had an alien child. Now, he’s crying about this? Anybody want to tweet screenshots of his threats to poison wvu fans in his role as a murse?

This is hysterical. The guy mentioned in the article (Eric Kutcher) is a poster on here. He’s the guy who, as a mursing student, claimed he would poison any wvu fan patient he came across when he graduated and got a job. He’s also the guy who posted absolutely absurd claims on his Facebook by using a source whose other stories included that Hillary Clinton had an alien child. Now, he’s crying about this? Anybody want to tweet screenshots of his threats to poison wvu fans in his role as a murse?
What's murse?

Reactions: 19MU88
Deflection in progress

Reactions: mlblack16.
What's murse?

Man + nurse, moron.

Deflection in progress

Not a deflection at all. She’s a moron for posting that knowing it would blow up. That doesn’t justify Kutcher being a huge hypocrite. The guy has always been a moron with the intelligence of a gnat. It’s a shame he doesn’t post on here, so we can all laugh

Man + nurse, moron.

Not a deflection at all. She’s a moron for posting that knowing it would blow up. That doesn’t justify Kutcher being a huge hypocrite. The guy has always been a moron with the intelligence of a gnat. It’s a shame he doesn’t post on here, so we can all laugh
you stated he did post here and then just said he didn't. Anyway, she is a moron for being a public official and dong that..

you stated he did post here and then just said he didn't. Anyway, she is a moron for being a public official and dong that..

By posting here, I meant HN. By not posting on this forum, I meant Pullman.

dong that

1s3wlm.gif

It’s Herdon2/thunders.

Time to revisit a classic:

I left work early but remind me to read that linked thread again when I'm sober, which will be sometime around 3 in the afternoon on Tuesday. First scan through looks good though. Any word on what happened to Herd Fever? He was always one of my favorites.

It’s Herdon2/thunders.

damn, now I have to go back 5 years and hand our retroactive moderator warnings. I am up to 27 of them in that thread. Shit, I was going to watch a movie. Now I have to work

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
It’s Herdon2/thunders.

I like how he claims that he isn't on Twitter because he chooses to spend more time with his children and has a life.

I guess he doesn't have a life anymore and is sick of spending time with his bratty kids.

I've heard this defense before....."I've talked to many people who agree with me"

I’m not saying this just because he’s a conservative: that guy is clueless on life and more than a little bit slow. The things he would post and try to argue on Facebook were the dumbest things Pullman would have ever seen.

I left work early but remind me to read that linked thread again when I'm sober, which will be sometime around 3 in the afternoon on Tuesday. First scan through looks good though. Any word on what happened to Herd Fever? He was always one of my favorites.
He was banned for screwing a poster out of $200, he came back as 2.0 and was banned once again for advocating murdering police officers, I think he came back recently and posted on a late night thread that was deleted.

Have to love this gem.

That made me laugh, must suck to be viewed as a big failure in your kids eyes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT