ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Bowl a Thon

bbcard1

Bronze Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
Would three people on this board possibly be interested in forming a team to get a lane at the Herd Bowl A thon on April 16? It would be $150 each and if no one else had a preference, I'd like to get on the lane with Denaro Marriott, though I'm open to other players. Or if you have three guys but are looking for a fourth, let me know. In typical Marshall fashion it's been poorly promoted. Details here: https://herdzone.com/auctions/

Feel free to reach out to me at todd(at)toddmarcum<dot>com

Would three people on this board possibly be interested in forming a team to get a lane at the Herd Bowl A thon on April 16? It would be $150 each and if no one else had a preference, I'd like to get on the lane with Denaro Marriott, though I'm open to other players. Or if you have three guys but are looking for a fourth, let me know. In typical Marshall fashion it's been poorly promoted. Details here: https://herdzone.com/auctions/

Feel free to reach out to me at todd(at)toddmarcum<dot>com

Bb, I can’t make it in—but would gladly cover a spot for someone at the 150. Also have 6 tickets to the spring game I’ll give away.

Girl at work decided to come in to the office while waiting on her COVID results...that ended up positive.

Bb, I can’t make it in—but would gladly cover a spot for someone at the 150. Also have 6 tickets to the spring game I’ll give away.

Girl at work decided to come in to the office while waiting on her COVID results...that ended up positive.
1: I hope you stay safe and healthy
2: I was going to say Fever/2.0 might be interested in the slot, but probably not because it would not be theft if you are not expecting to be paid back.

1: I hope you stay safe and healthy
2: I was going to say Fever/2.0 might be interested in the slot, but probably not because it would not be theft if you are not expecting to be paid back.

Tested yesterday—-wife and I are positive, 6 year old 3 year old and 1 year old who’s birthday is today all have it. Smell and taste not completely gone but severely lesser.

10 day staycation ahead, glad I live in the south and have a screened porch to quarantine on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT