ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Defense Stats per Steve Cotton

One day, it would be awesome to have the complete package of defense, offense, and special teams in one (or more) seasons.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
2014 was the closest we've had since 99. Everyone just decided to crap the best for the first half of WKU.

One stat I haven't seen or heard yet is the "attendance stat" for the App game. Not in today's paper. Anyone have a clue? Or a guess, which is apparently what MU puts out for the attendance anyway!!

One stat I haven't seen or heard yet is the "attendance stat" for the App game. Not in today's paper. Anyone have a clue? Or a guess, which is apparently what MU puts out for the attendance anyway!!
The announced "official" attendance (tickets sold) was 24,312... As far as actual people at the game, I would say around 17K or so in the first quarter, probably closer to 12K in the second half once the cold drizzle started back up. We stuck it out the whole game, but I can understand why some folks called it a night early. It was pretty brutal in the second half weather-wise. My mom went out on the concourse multiple times to warm up, but she hung in there til the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT