ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall football highlights — Coastal Carolina

Kevin Colley

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2022
Highlights of Marshall and the Coastal Carolina game below. Was a really fun experience despite the loss!

Was finished uploading around 4 today. It is up in 360 but the HD version is still processing (waited a while), at least that is what it tells me! That should be finished anytime.

How hard is it for you to come up with “highlights”
It takes about 2-3 hours to watch and organize the highlights based on how they appeared. The video editor does not put the videos in the order in which they appeared, so I have to do that. Then it takes another hour or two for the video to upload and process to YouTube, sometimes longer depending on length.

It takes about 2-3 hours to watch and organize the highlights based on how they appeared. The video editor does not put the videos in the order in which they appeared, so I have to do that. Then it takes another hour or two for the video to upload and process to YouTube, sometimes longer depending on length.
I think he was being facetious about having to comb over the game for plays worthy to be called highlights.

Reactions: herdfan06
Yeah it was tongue in cheek for sure please don’t take offense. I enjoy watching your highlights
Oh we're fine. No worries at all! Your comment did not offend me, I was hurt about the first comment on the same post on OF but not yours. I got where you were coming from as you were simply frustrated about the result. I was too.

Having I think six drives inside the red zone end in 13 points isn't optimal at all, plus Keaton's injury really stunk as that play ended up being flagged for illegal formation so he got hurt on a play that didn't even count despite his amazing effort (and he was huge all game long until the time of his injury).

I don't think that's what he meant . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT