ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Football Team Appreciation!

Nov 30, 2009
Before this last game of 2014, I just wanted to say thank you to the players, coaches, and fans that make Marshall football so special. It's been awesome to watch this team get better as they matured. I could pick out certain players, but I believe, by how you've shown care for your teammates, family, and community, your one of the best TEAMS we have ever had. Your very strong as a group, coaches included.. Now, I can't cheer for anybody except Marshall. It seems we have always an uphill climb, and at times everything stacked against us, but there's a life lesson from which we can all benefit. Pick yourself up, think of others around you, it's not always just about you, and play for championships! Beat NIU!!!!! Go Herd! Thanks for the great year!!!!

I also just wanted to say thanks. Also to wish everyone at Herdnation a Merry Christmas. Its been a great year. Although we did lose are beloved Dr. Kopp which will be felt now and later. We just resigned Doc which is great. I think he has this team loaded for the future. If we can get a win tonight vs a really good NIU team. Should give everyone that feel that we had after the Maryland game. That game had me excited till week one of this year. Go Herd!

This team has brought an incredible amount of joy to the wife and I. Thanks big time to alllll.....

Team and coaches, I thank you for the pride you have brought back to Herd Nation. I hope the coaching staff's future is at Marshall with much more incredible success and the players who are leaving go on to very successful careers.

I wholly agree with the sentiment here. It's been a great season.

I pray we play our best game tonight and these seniors get the sendoff they deserve, but either way it's been a great year!

Go HERD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT