ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall fridge for sale

Well it’s a good size and works good. If I don’t sell it, so be it. I will take offers but that’s a starting point.

Well it’s a good size and works good. If I don’t sell it, so be it. I will take offers but that’s a starting point.

how is that a good starting point? You can get a mini fridge brand new for around that price. Lowe's has them for $189.00

Well it’s cleaned now and I have someone coming to get it... guess your negativity didn’t work. I can be your whipping horse since you guys on here don’t have anything else to bitch about. Should have just kept this over on herdfans.

Yeah bored... I don’t really see why that is a thing to attack people and then let it slide, you know, you being a moderator and all. Not trying to attack you, but this place is toxic and it seems to have gotten worse. I rarely come to this site because of it. I see people looking for Marshall memorabilia on here often and I have so much but I don’t even want to respond because I’m afraid of being attacked for some reason or another. Any how, glad I have learned yet another reason to stay away.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
There is a guy there that defiinitely could have used that fridge. He probably would have given you $300 for it. He was looking for a bigger model than the one he had.

There are a lot of guys always looking for mini refrigerators over there. It probably would have resulted in a bidding war.

Yeah bored... I don’t really see why that is a thing to attack people and then let it slide, you know, you being a moderator and all.

Don’t take it personally. That Chris McLaughlin guy lets everything slide. One time, a guy called another poster a “poopyhead,”and McLaughlin let it slide. I was shocked.

Thank you. I'll let him know.

bIDEzmY.jpg

I just lifted his ban. When you let him know please also let him know if he allows Dan to use his account again to post I'll consider a permanent vacation.

Hey Chris...I was banned for a 3-months,
however, I was still billed monthly on my credit card.

Just wondering what the Banned-Refund Policy is? I guess its a weekend with Sad Sam the nutty professor, or Rifle will send me a check?

HerdZilla22 [Gary Sweeney===Mr Mustang from Earl Jones Country]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT