ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs Cincinnati

Followed up by a overthrown TD, dropped ball and a 3 and out. Oh, and a penalty to start it off.

Defense has their thumbs up their asses. Jackson doing poorly, as per usual.

We aren’t a good football team I don’t know why people thought we would compete much less win

We’re not even on the field for the game, and Cincinnati isn’t a good team, this is the worst showing by the Herd in quite some time so far.

When it counts apparently we can’t put up.

Reactions: mubaseballking
Well. This is sad for sure. They’re going to do to us what Ohio State did to them. I know he’s the starter, but Green isn’t the guy who’s going to win a Championship.

Reactions: mubaseballking
I’ve seen very little growth from Green. Still inconsistent and inaccurate.

Really hope some of these younger guys can push him for his job towards the end of this year/next year.

He’s not Cato. He’s good at times and bad at others. Offense is never in a rhythm with him as QB, unless they’re dominating in the run game.

Glad the stream is gone. Game was not good.

And we had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

Another failure by Doc and the coaching staff.

It might be time for changes.

If we had an offense or defense we would be in this game. Only thing we can do is point fingers at each other on defense.

IG is not a good QB at all

He’s OK. I just don’t see why we can’t get better than him.

He’s a R-SO. What hurts is you would hope to see some growth. He’s horrible in the intermediate passing game. It doesn’t exist with us. And unless we are dominating in the ground game, this offense really struggles to consistently score.

The 3 and outs are maddening. That’s a sign of really poor QB play, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT