ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs Kent State game thread

I'm trying to get this cusatv shit to work. Not streaming anything yet

I got roped in again to this bullshit froM two years ago

Absolutely ridiculous... someone please tell me again that streaming is the future and that all games are available perfectly fine on the internet so our TV contract doesnt matter...

Reactions: islandherdfan
It's working for me now, thought it's a commercial break so it's back to the Herdvision screen. I kept reloading it and it finally came on halfway through the first drive.

Reactions: ohio herd
So far the defense is doing its job. This isn't the offense that showed up to NC State last week.

The O line is not very good. Its 2nd and 1 and we lose 7 yards to put us at 3 and 8. Horrible. Fortunately they seem to be doing an ok job in pass protection.

We are missing 3 of our linemen from last week?... That's not good news... The guys on the radio are making our defense sound very slow. Basically like Kent is having its way running off the edge.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
We are missing 3 of our linemen from last week?... That's not good news... The guys on the radio are making our defense sound very slow. Basically like Kent is having its way running off the edge.
Its the confusion against the option. Our guys are having to react instead of anticipating the play.

This game is awful to watch. We may be scoreless at the half for both teams.

2-1 odds Yuracheck gets ejected. it looks like he was hit in the face and retaliated.

I like defensive wars in the trenches... Our D has their Herd on
The defense is doing good considering the difficulty of playing against that type of offense, but our offense just can't string enough plays together to score. What's sad is that Kent St is allowing 47 PPG.

The defense is doing good considering the difficulty of playing against that type of offense, but our offense just can't string enough plays together to score. What's sad is that Kent St is allowing 47 PPG.

I think we will still put up at least three TDs. Second half adjustments. Legg needs to adjust his third leg

I think we will still put up at least three TDs. Second half adjustments. Legg needs to adjust his third leg
The way the offense is playing due to the OL injuries, I will just take a win and move on to next week.

The way the offense is playing due to the OL injuries, I will just take a win and move on to next week.

Even without the injuries the O line isnt very good. They were bad last year and very questionable coming into this year.

One thing I hate about this offense is always taking a snap in the shotgun. With 4th and less than one we are taking the snap out of the shotgun. Im glad we ended up getting the first down but It puts us at a big disadvantage having to always do it out of the shotgun.

Damnit to hell and back. My stream keeps freezing at 12 seconds on game clock

Reactions: JC102
ADVERTISEMENT