ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall vs Toledo

MU PIKE

Silver Buffalo
Mar 14, 2007
As a long time Herd fan, one that has seen us play in the Southern Conference, MAC, CUSA and now the SB I wouldn't mind playing the rockets. Always was a heated rivalry with them on the field and some great back and forth on the old MAC message board With their fans. One particular poster by the name of Oddball was always good for a uninformed snarky response.

I just checked the CSNBBS that is for the MaC conference and see things have not changed. they still hate us lol. Regardless don’t care who we play, just happy we have one more football game. Go Herd.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I think any chance you get to play a conference champion you should embrace it. I would also be content to play Ohio. Our defense would give them nightmares.

I saw The Athletic showing us to the Cure Bowl vs. Toledo was the projection. This would actually be a very good game - both strong have defenses with a good running game.

CBS - Cure Bowl vs. UConn
247 - Myrte Beach Bowl vs. Toledo
Athlon - Cure Bowl vs. WKU
Yahoo - Myrtle Beach Bowl vs. Toledo

Best Guess - Marshall vs. Toledo in the Myrtle Beach Bowl - should hear today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
I was at Marshall during our first MAC go round. They treated us like the red headed stepchild and eventually kicked us out of the conference. Other than the regional rivalry with Ohio, I want no part of the MAC.

I was at Marshall during our first MAC go round. They treated us like the red headed stepchild and eventually kicked us out of the conference. Other than the regional rivalry with Ohio, I want no part of the MAC.
Umm, were you high the whole time?

Oddball, Amy, Harry Horsepower. Those people were brutal towards Marshall. Horsepower was a nut job.
ahh the good old days. flAmy and her malicious munchkin boy friend oddball. Harry Horsepower from Warren MI

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT