ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs WKU

It’s time for Thomson if he is healthy. Green throws off his back foot like Litton did. Looks a little shaky.

Great stop by the defense. If Gant doesnt make that tackle that is a huge run and conversion on 4th down. Now we have excellent field position for the offense

81 yards of offense. 40 was one one play. Green is 3-11. 2 turnovers.

Bill Legg is laughing his tail off.

This offense is atrocious. Green is exactly like practice. The dude is streaky. Sometimes he throws a beautiful ball and the next throw you wonder where the hell is throwing it. He needs a true QB coach.

Doc is going to stick with Green come hell or high water, and in doing so is coach his way right out of contention

Green has to get out of here the offense needs a new spark plug

Green is just a freshman so he has some learning to do and will get better. I do think some of our fans have way overhyped him. I dont know if Thomson is healthy enough to take over. I will say it wont matter much who the QB is if this O line doesnt do a better job.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone's father, but this is the worst OLine play I have seen in a long time. Screw the nasty part they need, how about just try to block your assignment for once. Regression is all I am seeing with them since the Miami game, terrible. Atdkins needs to go, he obviously cant coach this bunch.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I will say it wont matter much who the QB is if this O line doesnt do a better job.

The entire offense sans Tyree and Obi is garbage. The O-line hasn't had that much opportunity to suck this evening, because we didn't really try running the ball the until the 2nd quarter.

Regardless, the O-line does suck. Anyone to say otherwise is just a Homer or has a family member playing for Marshall and is in denial.

I’m at the point that it’s time to change the staff. We’ve gotten stale. New blood.
Amen. Doc is terrible. Mediocre at best is all you get with this clown. He should step down after this season and go hang out w Nehlen.

Brady was wide open. That should have been a TD. Green has made a couple of nice throws but has not been very accurate overall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT