ADVERTISEMENT

Maxine Waters Heard From RBG

From Business Insider...

• According to NPR, Ginsburg dictated the following statement to her granddaughter, Clara Spera, shortly before she died: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."
One of the final wishes that the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made in the days before her death was that she not be replaced until a new president takes office.

From Business Insider...

• According to NPR, Ginsburg dictated the following statement to her granddaughter, Clara Spera, shortly before she died: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."
One of the final wishes that the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made in the days before her death was that she not be replaced until a new president takes office.

we are not waiting another 4 plus years to install a new justice.

That is unconstitutional

If a dem presidents appt is delayed 18 months, certainly this one can wait 2.
18 months? Scalia died in Feb of 2016. For such was nominated January 31 of 2017 and was confirmed in April so where are you getting 18 months?

Surprisingly, the right has been very respectful towards RBG after her death. Humpty hadn't been told about her passing (at least what he claims) until the media questioned him about it after he debarked from a plane, and he was (for once) respectful and dignified.

Surprisingly, the right has been very respectful towards RBG after her death. Humpty hadn't been told about her passing (at least what he claims) until the media questioned him about it after he debarked from a plane, and he was (for once) respectful and dignified.
Hell some on the left are already claiming violence if trump tries getting a nominee seated. The right is usually respectable when people die. It’s your side that’s unhinged

Can you imagine the lengths his staff is going in keeping him off Twitter tonight?

I always had a sense (?no clue why?) that RGB seemed to love the country. Her friendship with Scalia was a model as to how we should all act. They didn’t seem to dehumanize each other based on political or philosophical differences.

My wife (in law school) saw her speak and met her briefly and had nothing but great things to say.

we don't condone violence here on this forum

giphy.gif

LOL, you drinking?

Have prayers for RGB's family and friends in their time of distress. My guess is the first person to meet her at the pearly gates besides her husband was Antonin Scalia with a big hug.

Well MW is so divisive in her words on sometimes personal basis. RBG was such a person of yes we may disagree politically but I can still be your friend type person( See her great friendship with Scalia). Kinda completely different people. If our politicians could take RGB and Scalia's friendship to heart and be the same, we all might be in better shape. And when I say our politicians I mean both sides all of them.

Have prayers for RGB's family and friends in their time of distress. My guess is the first person to meet her at the pearly gates besides her husband was Antonin Scalia with a big hug.

Well MW is so divisive in her words on sometimes personal basis. RBG was such a person of yes we may disagree politically but I can still be your friend type person( See her great friendship with Scalia). Kinda completely different people. If our politicians could take RGB and Scalia's friendship to heart and be the same, we all might be in better shape. And when I say our politicians I mean both sides all of them.
200.gif

From Business Insider...

if only someone had thought to put something in the constitution about justice's dying wishes

Hell some on the left are already claiming violence if trump tries getting a nominee seated. The right is usually respectable when people die. It’s your side that’s unhinged

as violent as the left's peaceful protests are I can only imagine how violent their violence in the streets will be!!

Welcome to the forum. Not sure who you are but dont screw it up. I have my eye on you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT