ADVERTISEMENT

Maxwell Yearick

Reports coming in that the suspect is a man in his early 20's from PA. Coming from main stream media.

We’ll see. The face shots of the corpse and his mug shot are quite similar. You can see slits in ear lobes where ear gauges have been removed.
Reports coming in that the suspect is a man in his early 20's from PA. Coming from main stream media.
It’s been known who he is for 40 minutes. Jesus, guys. Get off of the radical blogs you go to for news.

I have seen a different name. Not going to report it yet, cant' confirm.

It’s been known who he is for 40 minutes. Jesus, guys. Get off of the radical blogs you go to for news.
Radical blogs? All I said it has been reported as a man in early 20's from PA. Then, posted I have seena different name. Not confirmed it yet.

You angry turd.

Radical blogs? All I said it has been reported as a man in early 20's from PA. Then, posted I have seena different name. Not confirmed it yet.

You angry turd.
I posted the name 10 minutes ago, moron. I’ve known it for at least 40 minutes.

Again, get off of your conspiracy theory blogs.

I posted the name 10 minutes ago, moron. I’ve known it for at least 40 minutes.

Again, get off of your conspiracy theory blogs.
I saw the report on a main stream news channel. I haven't seen your post, bitterness.

Antifa and had a previous incident at Trump rally in 2016Antifa
Loop Trump GIF

He was a dem supporter. Likely registered ad a republican like Dems do sometimes. Obviously he was a nut.
i think we can all certainly agree that he was a nut. I am surprised at how young he was, especially given the manner in which he executed his attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT