ADVERTISEMENT

May we never forget . . .

Explain why the cdc is including poisonings and accidents in the death count then

They are not. You're an idiot. The column your looking at is a list of "Conditions Contributing to Deaths where COVID-19 was listed on the death certificate"

There's a difference between "contribute" and "cause".

They are not. You're an idiot. The column your looking at is a list of "Conditions Contributing to Deaths where COVID-19 was listed on the death certificate"

There's a difference between "contribute" and "cause".
I know exactly what I’m looking at. Do you know what listed means? It doest mean cause.

3/4 of all covid deaths are over the age of 65. 125000 deaths were from renal failure Alzheimer’s, dementia, intentional or unintentional injury or poisoning, or any other condition or cause. And those numbers are straight from the cdc. So are you dying from covid or with covid

You have no idea how to read basic things. That's not what the CDC's chart shows.

Even a big liberal I work with says the cdc death number is bull shit and calls it in to question. He doesn't even like Trump at all. He says the number is fabricated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT