ADVERTISEMENT

May we never forget . . .

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007

911-never-forget.gif

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Trump Administration Draining Fund For FDNY’s 9/11 Responders

leave it to an asshole from the mentally deranged liberal left to attempt to make the remembrance of this tragedy another political fight. you're a sick, demented prick.

for the record . . .

Treasury Department spokeswoman Rebecca Miller told The News the administration took the FDNY funding to cover some of the city’s unrelated Medicare debt, which has been accumulating over the years.

However, Miller claimed her department didn’t know the funds were being redirected from the FDNY program and blamed the city’s “complicated” collection system, The News reported.

“It’s wrong, it shouldn’t happen this way, and we are doing everything that we can, working with the city to try and fix this really unfortunate situation,” Miller told The News.. “But at the end of the day, there are administrative hurdles and to a certain extent, our hands are tied by our statutory obligations.”

Reactions: 19MU88
Trump Administration Draining Fund For FDNY’s 9/11 Responders

Prezant said he was docked about half a million dollars each year in 2016 and 2017. Then it crept up to about $630,000 in 2018 and 2019. This year, Treasury has nearly tripled its extractions, diverting $1.447 million through late August, according to Prezant.

From the original ny daily news that the Forbes article was based on

Libs hijacking a solemn thread

Remember 9/11 which was a dark day in our history. Don't ever forget.

Reactions: johns1124
Libs hijacking a solemn thread

Remember 9/11 which was a dark day in our history. Don't ever forget.

Yeah, it happened on W's watch. W couldn't get the guy that masterminded it. Big O got him though. Never send a boy to do a man's job.

Yeah, it happened on W's watch. W couldn't get the guy that masterminded it. Big O got him though. Never send a boy to do a man's job.
is that why you didn't join the service, big mouth?

original poster was paying respects to 9/11 , now shut up and show some respect

Reactions: 19MU88
is that why you didn't join the service, big mouth?

original poster was paying respects to 9/11 , now shut up and show some respect

I'll show respect for the 3,000 that died on 911 after you start showing some respect for the 194,000 that have died from the next incompetent republican president's failure to protect the American people. Shut your hypocritical mouth.

I'll show respect for the 3,000 that died on 911 after you start showing some respect for the 194,000 that have died from the next incompetent republican president's failure to protect the American people. Shut your hypocritical mouth.
Oh I guess you got the lib memo to compare the two deaths. How classy

Oh I guess you got the lib memo to compare the two deaths. How classy

No, I already have the logic to expose your hypocrisy of memorializing 911 deaths while heartlessly offering the 194,000 deaths on the altar of "needed to open the economy."

Dumb post

No, I already have the logic to expose your hypocrisy of memorializing 911 deaths while heartlessly offering the 194,000 deaths on the altar of "needed to open the economy."
Yeah increase in overdoses, suicide attempts, abuse because of shutdowns have no bearing on public health what do ever.

Reactions: i am herdman
194,000 DEATHS DUE TO COVID
3/4 of all covid deaths are over the age of 65. 125000 deaths were from renal failure Alzheimer’s, dementia, intentional or unintentional injury or poisoning, or any other condition or cause. And those numbers are straight from the cdc. So are you dying from covid or with covid

3/4 of all covid deaths are over the age of 65. 125000 deaths were from renal failure Alzheimer’s, dementia, intentional or unintentional injury or poisoning, or any other condition or cause. And those numbers are straight from the cdc. So are you dying from covid or with covid

If you want to go your super stupid route, then there were probably 6,000-10,000 died on 911 that had nothing to do with the terrorist attack.

I already answered your question. The only man I know about is your wife.

Now, answer my question, which I asked 1st to begin with. Why does your cult prohibit black people from joining?

Your wife ever stop dating other men??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT