ADVERTISEMENT

Mayor Pete's FAA Collapsing Again

Let’s see what Pete has fvcked up while on paternity leave. Ports potential rail strike southwest debacle Florida air traffic control going down and now this. All while getting billions to fix infrastructure at airports and air traffic control centers. But hey let’s ban gas stoves

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Mayor Buttplug could be on maternity leave again. Has anyone checked to see if he bought another human fleshlight?

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Butt-gag moved to Michigan, up to a place I used to frequent before he moved there. . . Traverse City.

Ruined it already. This is what they do. They screw up one place, and then move to another place to screw things up. See North Carolina. See Fayetteville, WV. See what they're doing in Arizona.

He moved to Michigan to be eligible to run for the Senate since he'd never win in Indiana. It's why Stabenow isn't running for re-election.

I wonder if the same "carpetbagger" whiners about Dr. Oz in Pa will say anything about Buttegieg.

He moved to Michigan to be eligible to run for the Senate since he'd never win in Indiana. It's why Stabenow isn't running for re-election.

I wonder if the same "carpetbagger" whiners about Dr. Oz in Pa will say anything about Buttegieg.
Nope.

The nerve of all these shipping & transportation clusters-effs to happen under Mayor Pete's watch. It's almost like electing someone strictly because of identity politics rather than actual qualifications might be a bad idea. Has anyone told the problems Pete's gay & a Democrat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT