ADVERTISEMENT

Mcgregor or Khabib

McGregor the male version of Ronda Rousey. Good but eventually that mouth writes check his ass can't cash. Had his 15 mins now he will be doing Hardees commercials. Oh, and I don't even watch the stupid stuff. ;)

The only thing dumber than this type of spectacle is two women participating in this barbarism.

I walked into a restroom at the stadium Friday night and was taken aback by the condition of the facilities.

A buddy of mine from back home is ungodly wealthy. Every big fight, about three times per year, he takes about 20 of his friends on his private jet and pays for all of their lodging, food, partying, and tickets to the fight . . . and the tickets are always in the very first row. Last night, their seats were in front of or next to Leo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Mel Gibson, and Rick Ross. After the fight, he had dinner with McGregor.

He has a phenomenal 8 minute video of the post-fight brawl since it happened right next to him. A few minutes after the the brawl was stopped, Dana White says something to him, then a top security guy for UFC comes up to him and mentions how "that is exactly why I bring in 14 Rangers for these types of fights." Did he mean Army Rangers? Texas Rangers? Are 14 of those guys any better than having dozens of private security and police?

A buddy of mine from back home is ungodly wealthy. Every big fight, about three times per year, he takes about 20 of his friends on his private jet and pays for all of their lodging, food, partying, and tickets to the fight . . . and the tickets are always in the very first row. Last night, their seats were in front of or next to Leo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Mel Gibson, and Rick Ross. After the fight, he had dinner with McGregor.

He has a phenomenal 8 minute video of the post-fight brawl since it happened right next to him. A few minutes after the the brawl was stopped, Dana White says something to him, then a top security guy for UFC comes up to him and mentions how "that is exactly why I bring in 14 Rangers for these types of fights." Did he mean Army Rangers? Texas Rangers? Are 14 of those guys any better than having dozens of private security and police?

ARMY Rangers and yes they are better than police and private security is made up of former military personnel as well.

Yes they would be if the story is true and they are actually from the Ranger Regiment. More than likely they are former military and work for a high level security firm. Can't imagine he just calls up a Ranger Bat and says give me 14 guys. Although, they could be working the gig for a private firm while not on duty.

Last edited:
Yes they would be if the story is true and they are actually from the Ranger Regiment. More than likely they are former military and work for a high level security firm. Can't imagine he just calls up a Ranger Bat and says give me 14 guys. Although, they could be working the gig for a private firm while not on duty.

Not sure how the ARMY allowed it but when I was with Marine FASTCO we were hired for security purposes on our own time and made some pretty good coin doing it. If I had to guess that’s probably what happened here.

Not sure how the ARMY allowed it but when I was with Marine FASTCO we were hired for security purposes on our own time and made some pretty good coin doing it. If I had to guess that’s probably what happened here.
My guess too. Plus that would have been a good gig. Especially when all hell broke loose. hahaaaa

ADVERTISEMENT