ADVERTISEMENT

McManus

Wait!!! WTF!?!?! The guy that caught 40 passes and 3 tds in the sh*ttiest conference in America wasn't drafted?!?!?! How does that happen?!?!?! Un-freaking-believable!!!

Reactions: WV_Celt
McManus was in the same boat at Tindal. He had his degree in hand and is about 24 years old. It was just time to move on. We can argue on why he failed to produce here, but I don't blame him for leaving.

The #1 goal of any athlete is to graduate with a degree. At least it should be. We should celebrate the fact the young man accomplished that goal. Now we need to root hard for him to stick on a roster.

McManus was in the same boat at Tindal. He had his degree in hand and is about 24 years old. It was just time to move on. We can argue on why he failed to produce here, but I don't blame him for leaving.

The #1 goal of any athlete is to graduate with a degree. At least it should be. We should celebrate the fact the young man accomplished that goal. Now we need to root hard for him to stick on a roster.
Clark was only in school one year correct? Also, he had only played 1 year of college football correct? So no it was not like Tindal

Clark leaving is the one that did not make sense to me
It did when you consider we have Brady and Owens at the outside receivers on our roster, and his snaps projected to lessen a lot in 2017.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT