ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s bball team game @ WKU moved to Fri 1/15 @ 5p

You know the women's team has been fighting this Crap almost since practice started. Had 3 of their 5 OOC games wiped out and as of the completion of the first Conference series has played a whopping total of FOUR games!! Teams practice in the same CAM gym, or the one in Gullickson and I'm sure players from both squads play at the Rec Center. When this hit the women again after the season started I wondered if the men's program would eventually be effected.

You know the women's team has been fighting this Crap almost since practice started. Had 3 of their 5 OOC games wiped out and as of the completion of the first Conference series has played a whopping total of FOUR games!! Teams practice in the same CAM gym, or the one in Gullickson and I'm sure players from both squads play at the Rec Center. When this hit the women again after the season started I wondered if the men's program would eventually be effected.
They all practice in the Cam

get everyone together and have covid party like we used to do with chicken pox just to get it over with

and are we doing any antibody testing? This is the third or fourth time the basketball team has been quarantined

Yeah, I grew up way back in the 1980's and I'm pretty sure if your mom sent you to school with chicken pox, your classmates moms would be on your front porch that afternoon.

Yeah, I grew up way back in the 1980's and I'm pretty sure if your mom sent you to school with chicken pox, your classmates moms would be on your front porch that afternoon.
My son was born in the late 90's so he is early 20's now. His entire first grade class got it at once. Shit happens.

According to HD, it is ?able whether the weekend series w/UNCC will be played. Injuries + quarantine > roster minimum. Would imagine decision will have to be made prior to Niners travel day tomorrow (Thursday).

ADVERTISEMENT