ADVERTISEMENT

Menendez guilty

He will be an ex felon so vote for him against the true Gidless deployable's. Never seen a group so filled with hate since the brown shirts and pol pots bunch

Yes you are, pussy.

I consider corruption on behalf of foreign interests to be one step below actual treason. I have ZERO sympathy.

I have sympathy for his kids and grandchildren. My fault. I guess I didn't make that clear enough. I definitely don't feel sorry for him.

Cannon will be overturned on appeal
and? so? who gives a fuhk? if/when trump is elected, will it matter? no, not in the least.

be scared, i'm sure trump will have a special camp for liberals who think they're libertarians.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
who gives a fuhk
It's kinda important to have special council available when there may be a conflict of interest. I don't care WHO is in office or being investigated.

be scared, i'm sure trump will have a special camp for liberals who think they're libertarians
Wait until the Christofascists build a camp for drunks, you and Michigan will be rounded up for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Can you honestly say you don't think there is any smoke with the Bidens and Ukraine?
I absolutely believe Hunter Biden sold himself as having access.

This is not corruption. Sleazy? Sure. But it is the way it is, ain't it? Why do people pay lobbyists? Because they have access. One can even legally be a lobbyist for a foreign nation! And I don't mean a foreign business, like Hunter, I mean a government.

You are a businessman. If you could hire the son of a POTUS or VP, would you? Fvck yeah you would.

Old NJ Bob did good ol' fashioned Corruption with a capital C. A quid pro quo for cash.

These are very different things.

Personally I don't approve of either. I think our way of government via wealth is dirty. But no one seems too interested in changing it.

This is not corruption. Sleazy? Sure. But it is the way it is, ain't it? Why do people pay lobbyists? Because they have access. One can even legally be a lobbyist for a foreign nation! And I don't mean a foreign business, like Hunter, I mean a government.

I know you like to be the devil's advocate and split hairs, especially when criticizing a Republican or running interference for a Democrat. But to me this goes beyond influence peddling. Please explain to me why it isn't in your mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT