ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Basketball TV schedule

Meadowsja

Green Buffalo
Jan 13, 2012
Back in August, someone on here (maybe Real Sam C) posted the entire football schedule with tv options. I took a screenshot and was grateful to have the info. Does anyone have that for basketball? Also, can I safely assume that if ESPN3 or another network is not showing the game, I can see it on Conference USA website provided I pay the game/monthly fee?
I remember wanting to watch the FAU/ Marshall football game and was disappointed it wasn't an option on the CUSA website.

Indeed, tonight's game is on Stadium, which you can get at the website noted above, OTA with an antenna if you live near enough to where Channel 11's tower is (Scott Depot), or on most cable systems.

Reactions: Meadowsja
Tried a couple times via link earlier in thread and got nada. Oh well....

Doesn't sound like it's worth watching. When it comes to marketing and getting the brand outside of Huntington it seems Marshall strives to be regional and insignificant. We always seem to be our worst enemy.

Thursday's game vs Middle is on BEIn Sports, which is channel 620 on DirecTV (you need the very highest package to get that channel).

Reactions: Meadowsja
ADVERTISEMENT