ADVERTISEMENT

Mental Stability

I said the same thing today. My wife likes her but I think she is but I think she has grown into a person separated from reality. I have seen her in concert. She opened for another terrible band called Rascal Flatts. She was a teenager. I surfed the internet the whole time and sat Ina lawn chair.

Her problem is like most libs. They don't live in the real world. It is all emotional based.

She has her money but doesn't care if the rest ofnus get hosed.

I said the same thing today. My wife likes her but I think she is but I think she has grown into a person separated from reality. I have seen her in concert. She opened for another terrible band called Rascal Flatts. She was a teenager. I surfed the internet the whole time and sat Ina lawn chair.

So you saw her 15+ years ago when she was a sliver of the artist she is now? Not only is she the biggest music artist in the world (many years over), but she is also one of the greatest songwriters of all time. Even other top songwriters (McCartney, Paul Simon, etc.) have expressed their admiration of her and/or reached out to her.

And separated from reality? She is probably the most connected billionaire/megastar to reality out there, which is part of why she is so beloved. Her emotional intelligence is extremely high. She has made phenomenal business decisions. And she is a truly good person who cares about others instead of just her own brand/bank account. She is everything completely opposite of trump.

But nice job avoiding the issue here: you have petulant seven year old as your hero running for president yet posting those type of things about a singer.

So you saw her 15+ years ago when she was a sliver of the artist she is now? Not only is she the biggest music artist in the world (many years over), but she is also one of the greatest songwriters of all time. Even other top songwriters (McCartney, Paul Simon, etc.) have expressed their admiration of her and/or reached out to her.

And separated from reality? She is probably the most connected billionaire/megastar to reality out there, which is part of why she is so beloved. Her emotional intelligence is extremely high. She has made phenomenal business decisions. And she is a truly good person who cares about others instead of just her own brand/bank account. She is everything completely opposite of trump.

But nice job avoiding the issue here: you have petulant seven year old as your hero running for president yet posting those type of things about a singer.
I didn't say she wasn't talented. I saw her talent then. Yes, people like her get separated from reality. Their lifestyle is not normal and she started at a young age. They want to be hip or cool. Just like her boyfriend. Who the **** woild do Pfizer covid shot commercials? Just like Steph Curry throwing out his half Haitian mother or whatever. It is a virtue signal.

Good for Trump. You know what you get. At least he says what is on his mind.

But nice job avoiding the issue here: you have petulant seven year old as your hero running for president yet posting those type of things about a singer.if
I thought sure your post was going to relate some information about you just happening to have met up with Taylor a day or two ago. That's usually the way these things go.

I thought sure your post was going to relate some information about you just happening to have met up with Taylor a day or two ago. That's usually the way these things go.
Here I am a few days ago with 50 Cent in Vegas. While I was in high school, for seven months, he lived 15 minutes away in a tiny hamlet of maybe 1000 people. Please use scotch tape on your ceiling when you tape this above your bed and not masking tape. It's better for the paint:

Here I am a few days ago with 50 Cent in Vegas. While I was in high school, for seven months, he lived 15 minutes away in a tiny hamlet of maybe 1000 people. Please use scotch tape on your ceiling when you tape this above your bed and not masking tape. It's better for the paint:

Thank you, Timberlake. hahahaha..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT