ADVERTISEMENT

Mets @ Brewers

4:30 local time.

Mr. Sistersville and I will be watching.
That game today was absurd! It was to get into the playoffs, and the Mets were losing 3-0 in the 8th inning and only had two hits. The Mets couldn’t touch the kid and had done nothing all game. He gives up a hit, gets pulled in the 8th, and the Mets go on to score six runs in that inning and take a 6-3 lead. But then they gave up four runs in the bottom of the inning, so they went into the 9th down 7-6. Usually, after a big up and then a big down, it’s over. But the Mets then scored two runs and held on to win it.

I’m on a red eye right now flying to Milwaukee for the games. Don’t worry- not that I need it, but I’ll get my beauty sleep since I’m sitting in first-class, because ya’ know, rich.

Oh, and tomorrow and Wednesday’s game? I’ll be sitting in the very first row behind the Mets dugout. That will leave only Detroit and the two NY stadiums that I haven’t been to (won’t go unless it’s a Mets World Series game).

Anybody been to the Milwaukee stadium? I know it’s outside of downtown, but am I good to walk around with $200k in diamonds or should I ask the Mets owners to have security for me?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT