ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Rapaport skewers The Squad as 'dangerous' 'race hustlers:' 'Totally full of s---'

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001

EXCERPT: Comedian and pro-Israel advocate Michael Rapaport shredded what the modern Democratic Party has become and explained why he is increasingly considering voting for Trump in a new interview.
"So, yes, my political views have changed a lot. I'm voting with my money, and I'm voting with Israel. I'm not getting caught up or suckered into these race politics or any of that bulls--- anymore. Yeah, they have changed, and they're going to continue to change and evolve. It's a crazy time in American politics."

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

That means nothing. I posted straight news reporting, from a beat reporter. What does your source say about that?

Straight news reporting from beat reporters is generally fact-based and accurate

Last edited:
right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT