ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan may have spared greed an extra couple weeks

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
They're now allowing votes to be counted two weeks after election day.

I need to talk to the moderator about this, as quite frankly, greed should be gone by midnight on election day.

Cheating on the Presidential election outcome is one thing, but we won't allow greed to benefit from that cheating. Our moderator will call this election (fair & square) at some point during the evening of November 3rd.

I don't mind walking greed to the door, since we're friends and all.

I think one of the aides at the nursing home forgot to get Greed out bed. He's been MIA most of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
I think one of the aides at the nursing home forgot to get Greed out bed. He's been MIA most of the day.
Nah, he drove to Louisville to participate in the latest faux outrage. He's currently residing at 400 S 6th Street. Raoul took him over a bible bibles for multiple religions.

If these cheating democrats are going to go this route, then I am going to review all this and possibly announce a formal protest!

While i hope not, he probably had a massive coronary from all the anger and hate he carries around.

While i hope not, he probably had a massive coronary from all the anger and hate he carries around.

You can't fathom how angry I am. I just finished that big nice kitchen I was telling you about a few months ago and just got my final payment. Now I have to finish the kitchen, entertainment center, master bath, kids bath, and 2 bookcases for one client while also working on 9 vanity cabinets and a 5' wide x 8' tall linen closet for another client. Later tonight I need to quote a kitchen for a family that I've already done 3 kitchens for. See, I told you you wouldn't be able to understand the anger. On top of all that my wife is treating me to dinner out tonight and my grandkids are staying the night tomorrow.😡

Reactions: mlblack16.
You can't fathom how angry I am. I just finished that big nice kitchen I was telling you about a few months ago and just got my final payment. Now I have to finish the kitchen, entertainment center, master bath, kids bath, and 2 bookcases for one client while also working on 9 vanity cabinets and a 5' wide x 8' tall linen closet for another client. Later tonight I need to quote a kitchen for a family that I've already done 3 kitchens for. See, I told you you wouldn't be able to understand the anger. On top of all that my wife is treating me to dinner out tonight and my grandkids are staying the night tomorrow.😡
Just like his nephew, rifle, greed is pumping himself up beyond believable heights.

Reactions: 19MU88
You boys better quit messing with me, you're only brain cell is about to meet my last nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN

Is the money going towards an audit or a bull for the misses?

• Haha

Greed finishing up the wood work, so he can watch some wood work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT