ADVERTISEMENT

Militants attack Christians in Egypt, killing at least 28

It's not nearly as sweet Yags, as the sweet smell that left or right wing counter culture activists (like weather underground) have spilled over the years in the name of politics. At the end of the day no matter the movement for politics or religion or etc, humans can screw it up.

Reactions: Herd Fever
What if some american killed 28 muslims as they were in a mosque? Boy what a joke. Ban mosques until they can build churches there.

Im talking about what if we did like egypt. You liberals are on the side of muslims? What about egypt outlawing churches and now killing Christians and your crying religious freedom in religion. They have all the freedom they want. You are an idiot.Hope hillary falls again.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Yes, I'm on the side of Muslims being able to build churches in the u s if they want to. Religious freedom thing. You want us to discriminate like Egypt does? Traitor.

They're already everywhere anyway. I remember when they were even out at Beech Fork. Towelheads. They'd huddle at the picnic tables, speak gibberish, and a few of them would walk down the dock to eye the carp and lick their lips.

No, really it was the Chinese out there who always wanted the carp. The towelheads were good about staying away from the docks. Maybe they're afraid of water, but they usually just stayed around the picnic shelters.

They'd reserve the shelters. You'd see some weird bunch of letters written out and you knew there were gonna be some sand duners there that day.

Congrats on finding a few examples. I would argue that in most of these cases, you're using the term 'Christian' very loosely. Want me to post all the murders and terrorist attacks by Muslims? I'm not sure the site can hold it all.

What if some american killed 28 muslims as they were in a mosque? Boy what a joke. Ban mosques until they can build churches there.

You might be on to something. It worked historically...right? The Spanish Conquistadors tore down the temples of the Aztecs and Incans and built their own churches. That was over 400 years ago and Spanish is the dominant language and Catholicism the most prevalent religion. No more of those pesky ritual sacrificing, multi deity worshipping natives to worry about any more.

Congrats on finding a few examples. I would argue that in most of these cases, you're using the term 'Christian' very loosely. Want me to post all the murders and terrorist attacks by Muslims? I'm not sure the site can hold it all.

Oh! So they can't be Christians if they do something like that and claim their god told them to do it. Yet, Muslims who claim their god/religion told them to do it are definite followers of their religion, eh? Interesting how that works.

Now, your claim is that there are more Islamic incidents of these killings than Christian incidents? Sure, that is true currently. Over history, Christianity takes the cake . . . but, let me guess, they weren't true Christians?

My comment was placing blame on all religions. As I showed, there is plenty of blame to go around for all religions. Your claim was that it is only one religion. My numerous examples, just from this year alone and excluding the barbaric and violent history of your religion, shows that my blame on religion overall is accurate.

Yeah it is interesting how that works. My religion tells me to love my enemies. Islam teaches to kill them. So yeah, someone claiming Christianity while committing an act like that is no more a Christian than you. But, someone carrrying out the words of the Koran to a tee makes them a good Muslim.

And for the love of Jebus, can your side have this argument one time without referencing the Crusades?

And for the love of Jebus, can your side have this argument one time without referencing the Crusades?

Without the Crusades, your religion and god wouldn't be around right now.

Yeah it is interesting how that works. My religion tells me to love my enemies. Islam teaches to kill them. So yeah, someone claiming Christianity while committing an act like that is no more a Christian than you. But, someone carrrying out the words of the Koran to a tee makes them a good Muslim.

The Qu'ran has parts where it teaches the same of what you claimed about the Bible. The Bible has parts in it which say the same thing about what you claimed the Qu'ran does.

Yet, not coincidentally, you decide to ignore both of those aspects and only choose the parts which present Christianity in the best light and Islam in the worse light.

It's sad that you are so bigoted and intellectually dishonest with your comparisons that I am put in a position to defend Islam by showing how absurd your arguments are.

How in the world is that mass shooting in Mississippi related to Christianity?

You might as well just blame it on his being black. #racist

The Oregon guy hated organized religion you hack. Christian is his last name

Without the Crusades, your religion and god wouldn't be around right now.

The Qu'ran has parts where it teaches the same of what you claimed about the Bible. The Bible has parts in it which say the same thing about what you claimed the Qu'ran does.

Yet, not coincidentally, you decide to ignore both of those aspects and only choose the parts which present Christianity in the best light and Islam in the worse light.

It's sad that you are so bigoted and intellectually dishonest with your comparisons that I am put in a position to defend Islam by showing how absurd your arguments are.

I would think you would take the time to understand what the Bible actually is, seeing as how part of your mission in life is to discredit it. The Old Testament, for a lack of a better way to put it, is there basically for historical purposes. It tells us how things happened in those days. Most of the time it was a specific person talking to a specific group or region based on the norms of that particular place in time (i.e. women covering their heads in church, etc).

The New Testament came about after Jesus was born and challenged the old law. He said that in order to make it to heaven, this is what you should believe and how you should act. Christians are expected to live as Christ taught, and that is understood by real, actual, practicing Christians.

Reactions: Herd Fever
How in the world is that mass shooting in Mississippi related to Christianity?
]

Take it up with the christian who committed the murders. He is the one who was wondering if the christian god would forgive him.

Christian is his last name
]

Yes, hence why I referred to him as "Christian."

He also believed in Jesus, hence Christian in another way.

I would think you would take the time to understand what the Bible actually is, seeing as how part of your mission in life is to discredit it. The Old Testament, for a lack of a better way to put it, is there basically for historical purposes. It tells us how things happened in those days. Most of the time it was a specific person talking to a specific group or region based on the norms of that particular place in time (i.e. women covering their heads in church, etc).

The New Testament came about after Jesus was born and challenged the old law. He said that in order to make it to heaven, this is what you should believe and how you should act. Christians are expected to live as Christ taught, and that is understood by real, actual, practicing Christians.

Yawn. We've gone over this dozens of times over the years. It is you who doesn't understand your own religion. The old covenant is not to be discarded or ignored. It is still the basis and foundation of your religion.

You can't accept the old testament's stance on things like homosexuality, yet ignore its other directives.

But, if you want examples of how to murder non-believers in the New Testament, let me know.

Yawn. We've gone over this dozens of times over the years. It is you who doesn't understand your own religion. The old covenant is not to be discarded or ignored. It is still the basis and foundation of your religion.

You can't accept the old testament's stance on things like homosexuality, yet ignore its other directives.

But, if you want examples of how to murder non-believers in the New Testament, let me know.

This, folks, is riflearm conceding defeat. Just wanted everybody to know what that looked like.

This, folks, is riflearm conceding defeat. Just wanted everybody to know what that looked like.

Quite the opposite. It's an invite for if you really want to waste your time getting abused by me.

One of us has spent their free time studying controversial translations of Greek/Hebrew in the English bible and how it impacts the original intent. I showed a little of that earlier on the week.

One of us has never done that.

So, if you want to see how the New Testament handles non-believers, we can. Then, I'll let you explain which parts of the OT you decide to follow and which parts you choose to ignore.

Take it up with the christian who committed the murders. He is the one who was wondering if the christian god would forgive him.

Yes, hence why I referred to him as "Christian."

He also believed in Jesus, hence Christian in another way.

He didn't believe in Jesus.

He voted for Bernie Sanders

DA4JOlPUIAQ81GP.jpg:large

You are correct that there is an old covenant (that is the Adamic Covenant) which is still in effect, but that is not "good news". All men are dead in sin because of that broken covenant. (Gen. 2:16-17, Hosea 6:7, Rom. 5:12ff).

The Mosaic Covenant, the actual "old covenant" in the scheme of Jeremiah 31's "old and new covenant" however, was temporary, and is no longer active. Read the Book of Hebrews. Paul's entire point is that Christ has fulfilled the Mosaic administration of sacrifices, food laws, etc... because they pointed forward to Him, since the anti-type has arrived, the type is no longer necessary. As Christ teaches as well in Mark 7 et al.

As much as me and Rifle go back and forth on here, he is correct about the Old Testament. The Old Testament is a shadow for the New Testament. The Law of Moses is the foundation of Christianity while the New Testament shows the path of Eternal Life.

The problem with todays Christians is they dont live with the New Covenant but the Man Made laws established by the Catholic Church and the Pagan Traditions adopted by the Catholic Church.

All the New Covenant is the Passover established at the Last Supper with the Bread and Wine. Like I explained to Greed, Jesus didn't come to abolish the Law but to fulfill prophecy and that prophecy was establishing the new covenant.

The foundation of Christianity is Jesus Christ.

HA!!! That right there proves how little you know about Christ and Christianity.

You probably don't even know why Jesus is called Christ or the Messiah. You probably think Christ is his last name.

1 Cor.3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Yet you turn around and say the Sabbath is irrelevant, the Passover is irrelevant, God isn't 2 forms as Mother and Father.

He didn't believe in Jesus.

He voted for Bernie Sanders

Your own source claims that he abstained from voting in the presidential election (read what the image you posted says), yet you claim he voted for Sanders? Interesting.

I guess he was lying about not voting and the secret footage of him voting for Sanders was unearthed?

Your own source claims that he abstained from voting in the presidential election (read what the image you posted says), yet you claim he voted for Sanders? Interesting.

I guess he was lying about not voting and the secret footage of him voting for Sanders was unearthed?

The second tweet says he abstained from voting in the general election, from 11/9/16

The first tweet about Sanders/Stein is from January 2016

You're slipping.

Yet you turn around and say the Sabbath is irrelevant, the Passover is irrelevant, God isn't 2 forms as Mother and Father.

If the above is posted to me, then no. I did not say either the passover or Sabbath is irrelevant, I said the day on which they are observed is irrelevant. But I will say that God is not 2 forms, and is not mother.

Show me Proof from the Bible that God isn't 2 forms and I'll show you ample proof otherwise.

Also show me Proof from the Bible that the Sabbath doesn't matter what day it is and I'll show you ample proof that the Sabbath is saturday.

Show me Proof from the Bible that God isn't 2 forms and I'll show you ample proof otherwise.

Also show me Proof from the Bible that the Sabbath doesn't matter what day it is and I'll show you ample proof that the Sabbath is saturday.

No, you wont show that proof.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT