ADVERTISEMENT

Militants attack Christians in Egypt, killing at least 28

The second tweet says he abstained from voting in the general election, from 11/9/16

The first tweet about Sanders/Stein is from January 2016

You're slipping.

Did Raleigh hack your account? You're wrong on every single part of this.

First of all, you posted screenshots of his Facebook posts, not his tweets. Wrong #1. You then claimed that his first "tweet" (actually a Facebook post) was in January 2016. In reality, it is from January 2017. How do I know? Well, your image contains two comments made in January and one in November. The November one shows the year of it (2016). The two from January don't show a year. Why do you think that is? It is because Facebook doesn't show the year of the post if it is currently that same year. That's why the two from January don't show the year while the one from November does. Context clues also should have clued you in on that. Wrong #2.

But, lets pretend that somebody knew Christian was going to do this, thus screenshotted his January post in 2016, hence the reason it doesn't show the year. Well, there are two errors with that. One, Stein wasn't talked about joining Sanders' campaign until well after that. Further, if that were January 2016, the election wasn't for another 10 months. Hell, the primary wasn't for another five months. You claimed that this was proof that he voted for Sanders. Wrong #3. Three days after the election, he clearly states that he abstained from voting in the election.

So, what was your point of mentioning that he voted for Sanders? How did that have anything to do with what you responded to of my post? What made you think he voted for Sanders in the general when he clearly states that he didn't? What makes you think that he voted for Sanders in the primary?

350x700px-LL-65b1cf24_tumblr_mky23oiTiz1rblqp8o1_250.gif

No, you wont show that proof.

I'll start since this is a difficult task for you.

Genesis 1 verse 26

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
Genesis 1:26

Not sure about you but there is only 2 images of Mankind that I know of.

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27 NIV

After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
Matthew 28:1

If Sunday is the first day of the week and I'm sure you never heard of Easter Monday, what would make the Sabbath??

These are simple verses but I can continue but I want to see your proof first before I go on.

The fact remain is this, 2 people got killed because they were doing the right thing standing up to a racist.

If Sunday is the first day of the week and I'm sure you never heard of Easter Monday, what would make the Sabbath??

Who is to say that a day according to your god is the same day that humans follow today?

That is the rhetorical question that christians who realize the Bible is wrong about the Earth being only 6000 years old ask. It is there way to not have to admit that the Bible is wrong about the age of the Earth. So, in arguing what you are, you have to believe that a day to your god is the same as a day as we know it, in turn, forcing you to have to believe that the Earth is only 6000 years old. If that's what you believe, you're even dumber than I thought.

I'll start since this is a difficult task for you.

Genesis 1 verse 26

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
Genesis 1:26

Not sure about you but there is only 2 images of Mankind that I know of.

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27 NIV

You believe that God has flesh?

Who is to say that a day according to your god is the same day that humans follow today?

That is the rhetorical question that christians who realize the Bible is wrong about the Earth being only 6000 years old ask. It is there way to not have to admit that the Bible is wrong about the age of the Earth. So, in arguing what you are, you have to believe that a day to your god is the same as a day as we know it, in turn, forcing you to have to believe that the Earth is only 6000 years old. If that's what you believe, you're even dumber than I thought.

Being a Bible scholar, you do know that the Bible doesn't actually say the earth is 6,000 years old, right?

Reactions: ohio herd
Being a Bible scholar, you do know that the Bible doesn't actually say the earth is 6,000 years old, right?

Ohh, this is great! So, the once young-earth creationist is now hedging on his previous stance? Hollywood couldn't write a script this good.

Years ago, on this very forum, you took exception to me mocking the 6000 year old belief. In fact, you attacked multiple ways that science claims the Earth to be much, much older. You specifically went on long explanations about how carbon dating is wrong and doesn't prove anything wrong about the 6000 year estimate.

Now, you are claiming that the Bible doesn't explicitly state 6000 years? Well, no, it doesn't. But it does give a "birth certificate," if you will, of a solid guesstimation of the Earth's age.

Have you changed your stance during your time on Hypocrite Nation? If so, how old do you think the Earth is now, Judas?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You didn't answer the question. Here it is again........

"You believe that God has flesh?"

If God created Man and Women is his image, yes.

But it's hilarious that whenever someone ask you for proof to back up any claim you make, it never happens. I ask you for proof to back up your beliefs.

But it's hilarious that whenever someone ask you for proof to back up any claim you make, it never happens. I ask you for proof to back up your beliefs.
That's because he's so insecure in his beliefs he has to have two religions

Ohh, this is great! So, the once young-earth creationist is now hedging on his previous stance? Hollywood couldn't write a script this good.

Years ago, on this very forum, you took exception to me mocking the 6000 year old belief. In fact, you attacked multiple ways that science claims the Earth to be much, much older. You specifically went on long explanations about how carbon dating is wrong and doesn't prove anything wrong about the 6000 year estimate.

Now, you are claiming that the Bible doesn't explicitly state 6000 years? Well, no, it doesn't. But it does give a "birth certificate," if you will, of a solid guesstimation of the Earth's age.

Have you changed your stance during your time on Hypocrite Nation? If so, how old do you think the Earth is now, Judas?

First off, yes...my stance has always been that the earth is much, much younger than people like you think. Carbon dating is very flawed, and that has been proven countless times. To think that the earth is 15-20 billion years old is ridiculous. That said, I don't know how old the earth is. I now realize that the 6,000 year idea is simply tracing back lineage of people mentioned in the Bible. I'm willing to admit my stance on this has changed over the years, like you know other stances of mine have changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio herd
Did Raleigh hack your account? You're wrong on every single part of this.

First of all, you posted screenshots of his Facebook posts, not his tweets. Wrong #1. You then claimed that his first "tweet" (actually a Facebook post) was in January 2016. In reality, it is from January 2017. How do I know? Well, your image contains two comments made in January and one in November. The November one shows the year of it (2016). The two from January don't show a year. Why do you think that is? It is because Facebook doesn't show the year of the post if it is currently that same year. That's why the two from January don't show the year while the one from November does. Context clues also should have clued you in on that. Wrong #2.

But, lets pretend that somebody knew Christian was going to do this, thus screenshotted his January post in 2016, hence the reason it doesn't show the year. Well, there are two errors with that. One, Stein wasn't talked about joining Sanders' campaign until well after that. Further, if that were January 2016, the election wasn't for another 10 months. Hell, the primary wasn't for another five months. You claimed that this was proof that he voted for Sanders. Wrong #3. Three days after the election, he clearly states that he abstained from voting in the election.

So, what was your point of mentioning that he voted for Sanders? How did that have anything to do with what you responded to of my post? What made you think he voted for Sanders in the general when he clearly states that he didn't? What makes you think that he voted for Sanders in the primary?

Buzzfeed is the one who collated the facebook (oops I wrote tweet instead of post, dear me!) posts from Christian's FB page. It clearly states he voted for Sanders, was a nihilist (not a Christian or believer in Jesus), supported Trump, but did not vote at all in 2016, and was a white supremacist.

Here is the original article. https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/portland-suspect?utm_term=.fovNDGz8j#.qxOkRW3my

Reactions: Herd Fever
Isn't White Supremacy ideology is based on a White Christian foundation??

The White Christian Terrorist are starting to come out.

First off, yes...my stance has always been that the earth is much, much younger than people like you think. Carbon dating is very flawed, and that has been proven countless times. To think that the earth is 15-20 billion years old is ridiculous. That said, I don't know how old the earth is. I now realize that the 6,000 year idea is simply tracing back lineage of people mentioned in the Bible. I'm willing to admit my stance on this has changed over the years, like you know other stances of mine have changed.
You're an idiot

John 4:24 God is a Spirit

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

As you can see, God is a spirit. As you can see, a spirit has no flesh and bones.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

As you can see, God is a spirit. As you can see, a spirit has no flesh and bones.

I guess you don't know about The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit you know the Holy Trinity??

First off, yes...my stance has always been that the earth is much, much younger than people like you think. To think that the earth is 15-20 billion years old is ridiculous..

Well, yes, the earth is much, much younger than how old you think people believe it is because you are off by about 11-16 billion years.

ADVERTISEMENT