ADVERTISEMENT

Millersburg Brewing

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Just a public service announcement, but if any of you A-Holes happen to have to take the old lady over to Amish Country, Millersburg Brewing makes some damn good beers. The French Ridge might be the best beer you've ever drank that's not called Two Hearted Ale.

7.5% too

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Just a public service announcement, but if any of you A-Holes happen to have to take the old lady over to Amish Country, Millersburg Brewing makes some damn good beers. The French Ridge might be the best beer you've ever drank that's not called Two Hearted Ale.

7.5% too

s-l1600.jpg
I just don’t like the taste of IPA’s. Not sure how anyone can to be honest.

had a friend who owns a local watering hole gift me a 6 pack of assorted IPA's the other day. a vanilla something or other, one was named leghumper or something like that, and a couple other off kilter named IPA's. the vanilla wasn't bad, there was a caramel something that was pretty tasty . . . none of them were horrible. hell, after drinking those and the AB fiasco, i may be forced to flip over to the pinky finger in the air, granola-type, IPA drinking crowd. i ain't wearing no damn man-bun, though.

had a friend who owns a local watering hole gift me a 6 pack of assorted IPA's the other day. a vanilla something or other, one was named leghumper or something like that, and a couple other off kilter named IPA's. the vanilla wasn't bad, there was a caramel something that was pretty tasty . . . none of them were horrible. hell, after drinking those and the AB fiasco, i may be forced to flip over to the pinky finger in the air, granola-type, IPA drinking crowd. i ain't wearing no damn man-bun, though.
Best part though, is instead of drinking 36 or so, you only have to drink 16 or 17 prior to pissing yourself and going to bed.

Well I'll be damned, they too brew a lager! See, I really don't make this stuff up, the places do make beer for the rest of you.
Most of the bigger breweries make a lager now days for the Miller Lite/Bud Light/Michelob Ultra redneck types. You see these rednecks ordering light beers, to save on calorie intake, and then they drink half a 30 pack.

They also cater to women now days, with girlie drinks like mlblack drinks, stuff like orange cream blonde ale.

Most of the bigger breweries make a lager now days for the Miller Lite/Bud Light/Michelob Ultra redneck types. You see these rednecks ordering light beers, to save on calorie intake, and then they drink half a 30 pack.

They also cater to women now days, with girlie drinks like mlblack drinks, stuff like orange cream blonde ale.
@mlblack16. is indeed a bitch boi

IPAs are too hoppy but I can tolerate them best when I'm not pairing with food.

For the times I choose IPA, I'm not going with no mangina-tier Too Faint - Hearted Ale with 7% ABV. I'm drinking a triple IPA or Imperial Stout, something a man should drink with 10% ABV

IPAs are too hoppy but I can tolerate them best when I'm not pairing with food.

For the times I choose IPA, I'm not going with no mangina-tier Too Faint - Hearted Ale with 7% ABV. I'm drinking a triple IPA or Imperial Stout, something a man should drink with 10% ABV
Scoffs in Dogfishead 120 15-20% abv

• Love
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT