ADVERTISEMENT

Ministry of Truth

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Last edited:
Are you kidding me. Does Biden think he is a Dictator? Love how Jordan mocks the idea. Liberals are afraid of free speech and will go to any length to try to silence and other view than the liberal group think

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/jim-jordan-mocks-bidens-new-ministry-of-truth/

This type of actions should concern all of us.Here is a good read on this subject.

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/04/...rship-to-good-old-fashioned-state-censorship/
They know their base are a bunch of limp wristed, mindless idiots incapable of thinking for themselves that constantly need spoon fed what they want them to believe.

This is gonna be another short-sighted appointment, like the head of the CFPB. Give them a bunch of power & then freak the eff out when someone you didn’t vote for gets in power.

Would It shock anyone if Vijaya Gadde left Twitter & got named the head of this bs office?

The person in charge of this also has tweets about how the hunter laptop story was russian or trump misinformation.

So the person tasked as an "expert" in misinformation was either duped or lying about "misinformation" in one of the biggest misinformation stories of the past couple of years.

The person in charge of this also has tweets about how the hunter laptop story was russian or trump misinformation.

So the person tasked as an "expert" in misinformation was either duped or lying about "misinformation" in one of the biggest misinformation stories of the past couple of years.
Doc Fungus, one has to wonder who's in charge of background searches within the white house staff.

I'm almost thinking I should apply for something up there. Maybe even Surgeon General or something with a 'Secretary of' before the position. I believe I could get hired on, even with my less than stellar record.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Doc Fungus, one has to wonder who's in charge of background searches within the white house staff.

I'm almost thinking I should apply for something up there. Maybe even Surgeon General or something with a 'Secretary of' before the position. I believe I could get hired on, even with my less than stellar record.
Hold up friend. One of the all-time liberal heroes, Whoopi Goldberg, insisted that "doctor Jill" be given the Surgeon General position.

That educational doctorate that was handed to her for being the VPs old lady trumps anything you got.

Putting that woman in charge of “truth” is like electing the Ignored User to the Board of Education.

No, she didn’t. She live tweeted quotes from the presidential debate. This idea is dumb enough that we don’t have to make up shit or dig up videos of her singing to mock it.

No, she didn’t. She live tweeted quotes from the presidential debate. This idea is dumb enough that we don’t have to make up shit or dig up videos of her singing to mock it.

Fair enough. I see that now.

I'm sure she sniffed out that all Biden's quotes on that topic she was simply re-tweeting were all false though. She IS a misinformation expert after all you know.

A week before the debate one article I read said she was quoted as saying "We should view it as a Trump campaign product" referencing the laptop story.

And this….

Last edited:

You're gonna need to have your pronouns on your CV to have a chance.

She sure as fvck said it was a hoax.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/28/wh-pick-for-disinformation-board-spread-hunter-biden-laptop-lie/amp/

"We should view it as a Trump campaign product,” Jankowicz said at the time.
She sure as **** didn’t. Show me the tweets she made calling it disinformation, that aren’t just quotes from a debate?

Edit: **** you all make it hard to agree with you, you know that? This is a stupid idea. Why do you all have to go attack this person instead of attacking the idea itself? Why does it always descend to mud flinging even when you’re actually right?

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
She sure as **** didn’t. Show me the tweets she made calling it disinformation, that aren’t just quotes from a debate?

Edit: **** you all make it hard to agree with you, you know that? This is a stupid idea. Why do you all have to go attack this person instead of attacking the idea itself? Why does it always descend to mud flinging even when you’re actually right?
The idea is dumb. I don’t care if they put a complete normie WASP cracker cis man with an engineering degree in role. It’s really dumb.

They just cement the stupidity of it all by making this theater chick whack job the face of it.

I don't like commies and dictators

Serious question: Are you retarded?

I linked the article and posted a direct quote straight from her mouth calling it "a Trump campaign product." Fvcking sh*t, man. That's some ignored poster level ignorance. You're better than that.

FRmoOAUWUAAqcrC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT