ADVERTISEMENT

'mo' money

It's amazing. She couldn't get 1% of democrat vote in 2020 primaries and then had lowest VP approval rating ever....now she's a rock star.

Seems legit

she has never won a primary. she was appointed. but, that is ok with Dems. they have done it for two election cycles. they are full CCP like.

It makes perfect sense, anyone would be a rock star when the status quo is 80+ and incoherent. Even dim stars shine bright in darkness.
Logic still not your strong suit. Based on your thinking, she would have been a shining star as VP for Mushbrain. Clearly that's not the case given her approval ratings.

Based on your thinking, she would have been a shining star as VP for Mushbrain.
No one gives a crap about the VP when they are just VP. You can't shine something that barely exists.

Clearly that's not the case given her approval ratings
It's not like Joe's were stellar. What would she have to do to stand out from his low ratings? Shoot him?

Like I said, it's simple. Democrats are excited that their candidate isn't 90% dead. They are not asking YOU to see her as a rock star....and that's where "logic is not your strong suit." This is about their turnout more than anything else.

No one gives a crap about the VP when they are just VP. You can't shine something that barely exists.

It's not like Joe's were stellar. What would she have to do to stand out from his low ratings? Shoot him?

Like I said, it's simple. Democrats are excited that their candidate isn't 90% dead. They are not asking YOU to see her as a rock star....and that's where "logic is not your strong suit." This is about their turnout more than anything else.
"no one gives a ...." well someone took the time to poll/calculate her approval rating as VP so......

"What would she have to do?..."...oh I don't know, maybe her job on the boarder.

"Like I said, it's simple. Democrats are excited that their candidate..." So democrats and you would be excited for anyone with a D before their name under 80? #1 you are an idiot. #2 thank you for validating my earlier comment that Ds (greed in this case) would vote for a turnip if provided for him by the DNC and told to vote for it.

It makes perfect sense, anyone would be a rock star when the status quo is 80+ and incoherent. Even dim stars shine bright in darkness.
Their process is bizarre. They pushed Bernie out and he may have ear Hillary. They just hand it to Kamala who would have never won a Dem primary in damn near all 50 states.

They are commies. Literally

Their process is bizarre. They pushed Bernie out and he may have ear Hillary. They just hand it to Kamala who would have never won a Dem primary in damn near all 50 states.

but it makes perfect sense to the libertarian.....

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

"no one gives a ...." well someone took the time to poll/calculate her approval rating as VP so......
Someone also took the time to poll how people feel about cranberry sauce.
the boarder
Lol
Not voting for her, shit brains.
So democrats would be excited for anyone with a D before their name under 80?
Black helps. Woman helps. But I think they'd be just as happy with anyone with some youthful energy.
They pushed Bernie out and he may have ear Hillary.
Because Bernie didn't have the votes.
but it makes perfect sense to the libertarian.....
It doesn't make sense to you because you are dead set against anyone with a D after their name. And because you are a moron.

You, and herdman, have spent four fvcking years calling Biden "mush", dementia-ridden, etc ....and now you can't see why Dems would be excited to be past him as a candidate? Fvck outta here with that bullshit.

It's amazing. She couldn't get 1% of democrat vote in 2020 primaries and then had lowest VP approval rating ever....now she's a rock star.

Seems legit
You're an idiot, and liar. trumpchumsucker.

You're a lying idiot oath breaker. You have zero credibility.

Someone also took the time to poll how people feel about cranberry sauce.

Lol

Not voting for her, shit brains.

Black helps. Woman helps. But I think they'd be just as happy with anyone with some youthful energy.

Because Bernie didn't have the votes.

It doesn't make sense to you because you are dead set against anyone with a D after their name. And because you are a moron.

You, and herdman, have spent four fvcking years calling Biden "mush", dementia-ridden, etc ....and now you can't see why Dems would be excited to be past him as a candidate? Fvck outta here with that bullshit.
Not trying to split hairs here but she's not black moron

And JD Vance isn't Scots-Irish. I keep wondering when the big media will figure this out.

If bigots (maybe you) would call Harris a n-bomber, she's black. This is a reliable determination in a nation based on "one drop" laws, nevermind that's she's a full 50%.
I'm just going by her own words moron. You might be the bigot

I'm just going by her own words moron. You might be the bigot
You go by the words of your Orange Man.

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...tified-black-contrary-trump-claim-2024-08-01/

And I'll say it again, if people look at her and think "n@@@er", she's Black. That's America. That's reality. Christian America!

Your Orange Man is the bigot. Your Orange Man questioned the Blackness of Obama, and now Harris. Your Orange Man was fined for refusing to rent to Blacks. Your Orange Man breaks bread with a neo Nazi. This is who you support.

You go by the words of your Orange Man.

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...tified-black-contrary-trump-claim-2024-08-01/

And I'll say it again, if people look at her and think "n@@@er", she's Black. That's America. That's reality. Christian America!

Your Orange Man is the bigot. Your Orange Man questioned the Blackness of Obama, and now Harris. Your Orange Man was fined for refusing to rent to Blacks. Your Orange Man breaks bread with a neo Nazi. This is who you support.
She was the first southeast Asian candidate just a few years ago. Now she isn't. Looks like there is more to you than just being a confused idiot.

Clearly you are a racist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT