ADVERTISEMENT

Mods

WVUSerg

Gold Buffalo
Nov 18, 2017
For those of us that have greed on ignore is there any way that you can change where it says ignored member to banned member? This would make it easier to know who is replying to my posts with Rifle being on ignore while he is throwing his temper tantrum. I wouldn't have greed on ignore but he lost his perma ban bet with Michigan and has failed to live up to the bet.

For those of us that have greed on ignore is there any way that you can change where it says ignored member to banned member?
Yes. We'll get right on that.
This would make it easier to know who is replying to my posts with Rifle being on ignore while he is throwing his temper tantrum.
We feel your pain of not knowing which ignored member (that you chose to ignore) is replying to your post.
I wouldn't have greed on ignore but he lost his perma ban bet with Michigan and has failed to live up to the bet.
We would need to see documentation of that perma ban bet (certified by extra green), and if what you're saying is shown to be accurate, we will then tell you to get a life.

For those of us that have greed on ignore is there any way that you can change where it says ignored member to banned member? This would make it easier to know who is replying to my posts with Rifle being on ignore while he is throwing his temper tantrum. I wouldn't have greed on ignore but he lost his perma ban bet with Michigan and has failed to live up to the bet.
Greed may be claiming a technicality since he is one of those that Rifle pointed out as being uneducated in WV. Being a dropout, his reading comprehension probably isn’t the best.

Yes. We'll get right on that.

We feel your pain of not knowing which ignored member (that you chose to ignore) is replying to your post.

We would need to see documentation of that perma ban bet (certified by extra green), and if what you're saying is shown to be accurate, we will then tell you to get a life.
You're a fvcking faggit

Reactions: 19MU88
Contards: always obsessed with other peoples genitals, especially obsessed with other men's genitals.

Contards: always obsessed with other peoples genitals, especially obsessed with other men's genitals.

Do you feel there are more than two genders like your tribe and its leaders do? If so, define a male and why does Tampon Tim want tampons in men's restrooms? I know, I know...For rifle. Ha ha. Funny.

Seriously though.

Reactions: 19MU88 and SBAP74

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT