ADVERTISEMENT

Monitoring deposits over $600

That's because the IRS is underfunded. Idiot. Just like I told you earlier.

You're so stupid it's painful. There's TEN TIMES as many individuals in the U S as there are businesses. That means 25% of the cheating comes from the 10% which is made up of businesses.

The previously unreported study estimates that taxpayers whose true income was between $500,000 and $1 million a year understated their adjusted gross incomes by 21% overall in 2001, compared to an 8% underreporting rate for those earning $50,000 to $100,000 and even lower rates for those earning less. (The "net misreporting rate" as the IRS calls it, includes both underreported income and inflated deductions.)

In all, because of their higher noncompliance rates, those with true incomes of $200,000 or more received 25% of all income, but accounted for 40% of net underreported income and 42% of underreported tax in 2001, the new analysis finds.

The top 1% of earners accounting for more than a third of all unpaid federal taxes.
Read here in your own article there accuser

It has not been officially endorsed or even released by the IRS

I bet you cheat. What do you do? Under the table and paid out to you? Cash? Not report employees income? Pay them under the table?

Read here in your own article there accuser

It has not been officially endorsed or even released by the IRS
The Slemrod/Johns analysis uses unpublished data from special research audits the IRS conducted on a sample of 45,000 individual returns filed for 2001. It was the IRS' first such research effort since 1988, and it led the agency to estimate the 2001 gross "tax gap" at $345 billion.
I bet you cheat. What do you do? Under the table and paid out to you? Cash? Not report employees income? Pay them under the table?
I know what you do, you keep getting stupider and more of a liar in addition to being an oath breaker and supporting the insurrection against the U S government in order to overturn a free and fair election. Anyone that lies as much as you do will certainly cheat.

The Slemrod/Johns analysis uses unpublished data from special research audits the IRS conducted on a sample of 45,000 individual returns filed for 2001. It was the IRS' first such research effort since 1988, and it led the agency to estimate the 2001 gross "tax gap" at $345 billion.

I know what you do, you keep getting stupider and more of a liar in addition to being an oath breaker and supporting the insurrection against the U S government in order to overturn a free and fair election. Anyone that lies as much as you do will certainly cheat.
My taxes are fairly simple. Take W2 and some other investment forms and complete the tax form. I pay a shit ton of taxes though. It is pretty cut and dry.

You are just a jealous person and I bet a dollar you are the one skimming the system.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
My taxes are fairly simple. Take W2 and some other investment forms and complete the tax form. I pay a shit ton of taxes though. It is pretty cut and dry.

You are just a jealous person and I bet a dollar you are the one skimming the system.
Betting on you being a liar is a sure bet. oath breaker.

You've used a whole lot of lying and stupid in your life. You ever going to run out of it??
You dont know "my life". However, in your own words and admissions here, shared enough of yourself demonstrating your usual hypocrisy and lying. It doesn't matter the topic. Religion, "business" hobby, politics, racism/bigotry, and now, tax cheat. We've seen it all with you hypocrite.

Why mix business account and personal account? Not like it is hard to set up a bank account or cost anything much.
There's only one real reason one does that......minimize "income", and maximize personal expenses related to his business hobby....aka CHEAT the govt from their "fair share". Another perfect example of his usual hypocrisy and lying.

There's only one real reason one does that......minimize "income", and maximize personal expenses related to his business hobby....aka CHEAT the govt from their "fair share". Another perfect example of his usual hypocrisy and lying.
So like when a job is done and the customer goes to write a check and they say "who do I make that out to"? They say "John Doe" and not "John Doe LLC or Inc?"

So like when a job is done and the customer goes to write a check and they say "who do I make that out to"? They say "John Doe" and not "John Doe LLC or Inc?"
Bingo. The best part of this "$600 monitoring" policy is it will more greatly impact those conducting business hobbies like Greed who are comingling personal and business financial transactions in single accounts. Business entities structured and operating correctly wont even notice this new level of red tape. Biden is cracking down on the real cheats like Greed. The amount he has cheated the govt from their fair share over the years is undoubtedly large.

Why mix business account and personal account? Not like it is hard to set up a bank account or cost anything much.
The IRS agent had nothing negative to say about it when I was audited. Maybe you need to address your faux concern with the IRS.

As I said, you're an ignorant liar.

Bingo. The best part of this "$600 monitoring" policy is it will more greatly impact those conducting business hobbies like Greed who are comingling personal and business financial transactions in single accounts. Business entities structured and operating correctly wont even notice this new level of red tape. Biden is cracking down on the real cheats like Greed. The amount he has cheated the govt from their fair share over the years is undoubtedly large.
So that would mean the IRS is more stupid than you are. Impossible. Liar.

How about monitoring withdrawals?

Tell us about your last $600 or more withdrawal from the bank. My damn rent was more than that. Other than that, all my withdrawals have been below $600 for a hell of a long time.

The last over $600 withdrawal for anything other than rent was damn, 2018 to buy that car. Holy shit, three years of just rent and little shit here and there. They may have ripped me for over $600 to put tires on it. Now they want to do it again. Sons of bitches.

There's nothing over $600 hardly worth buying. All the TVs in Wal Mart suck except the smallest ones that are about $133. Anything bigger than that is eye burning, ear torching hell. Don't want it. Need to cut the damn cord on cable.

Face it hypocrite. You are a big tax cheat risk. Why else audit a business hobby operating out of garage out Wayne?
Face it, phlegmwad, you're a liar and idiot. The audit was done when I had 5 employees and occupied 4000 sq ft of business property in Lavalette.

Face it, phlegmwad, you're a liar and idiot. The audit was done when I had 5 employees and occupied 4000 sq ft of business property in Lavalette.
Face it. You're a tax cheat. I've had 50+ employees, 3 business locations across NC and never been audited.

I give Greed credit. Financially cheats the govt in his business hobby the same way his alien religion cult does.

I've read about him. Just like I said, phlegmwad.
No you haven't. Considering nothing has ever really been written about him (he passed away several decades ago) I'll just assume you're the one actually lying.....because we can actually read your own words and actions here.

No you haven't. Considering nothing has ever really been written about him (he passed away several decades ago) I'll just assume you're the one actually lying.....because we can actually read your own words and actions here.
Different father, idiot. I read about your father in the Bible. You're a liar, just like he is.

Different father, idiot. I read about your father in the Bible. You're a liar, just like he is.
In your “Religion of the month club”? Kind of a dick move on your part mentioning his dad since yours just kicked the bucket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT