ADVERTISEMENT

Moonshine Throwdown…..

I don’t know what to expect. We may be rusty but should be far enough removed from App to not have a letdown performance.

It sounds like they have good defensive ends. If that is their strength I think that helps us since our offensive line seems to be really good.

If Marshall is a legitimate top 25 team, as some have indicated, then the Herd shouldn't have any trouble beating WKU by 3 to 4 touchdowns. Teams that haven't played a game yet, but are now amongst the top 25 wouldn't have a problem going to WKU and trouncing them. The Herd shouldn't either, again predicated on them being one of the nations premier top 25 teams.

I have a feeling we are going to have a poor game passing the ball. Hopefully the TVs are ready to shoulder the load

I have a feeling we are going to have a poor game passing the ball. Hopefully the TVs are ready to shoulder the load

Its going to be raining (90% right now) with a 10-20 wind... Not great passing conditions for either team. Luckily for us, we have the better offensive line, tight end and tailback group.

I would expect to see a grind it out, run the ball, don't make negative plays gameplan... A final score in the 24-14, range wouldn't shock me in the least given the predicted conditions... Let's just make sure we are on the right side of that score.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
If we are even just decent we should beat the brakes off these guys. That's how far we've fallen - we play these terrible teams in this weak-ass schedule, and every week we're like "I hope they don't come out flat." If we go to Bowling Green and get beat, we didn't come out flat, we came out as we were - mediocre AF.

Reactions: cottrell75
the weather will make it rough on both teams if the remnants of the hurricane come up through Kentucky like they are currently forecasted. As for it being homecoming...there won't be many fans there anyway.

I think we win and if the current forecast plays out it will be a low scoring game. Maybe 21-17

Pretty sure it’s turf but it could have puddles all over it. Better be able to run the ball and hold onto it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT