ADVERTISEMENT

More Commiela word salads

It's sad to me that someone as dumb as her will be our first female president. Say what you will about RBG, Hillary, Pelosi, etc ....they are very smart. Kamala....not so much.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And like you, I’m going to vote for Trump.
Getting defensive still doesn’t change the fact he’s a shitty candidate

It's sad to me that someone as dumb as her will be our first female president. Say what you will about RBG, Hillary, Pelosi, etc ....they are very smart. Kamala....not so much.
Might be a good thing if that happens. Because it is going to come tumbling down. Then, we can fix it and then it may never happen again.

If she gets in there it is going to get ugly. In a big way. If you are male or female now ages 18-30, you might want to be prepared for your life to change because there is serious(not just herdman talking) scuttlebutt about the draft coming back. She enhances that because the chances of major conflict go up if she is elected. We don't have enough man power or operational divisions to fight a major war right now. People that plan this shit will tell you the odds go up with her and that is not a joke, that is reality. The draft is closer and closer.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And like you, I’m going to vote for Trump.
Getting defensive still doesn’t change the fact he’s a shitty candidate
He's a great candidate. To poll like he does after years of misinformation and lawfare against him? You'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise.

He's the only candidate the deep state and globalist elites can't control. He's for the American people.

• Haha
Reactions: marshallisqbu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT