ADVERTISEMENT

More Examples

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
This shit is just bizarre. You deplorables worship this guy like he is a god. This is nothing even close to the "Change" posters that political groups posted in cities during the Obama elections.

The first picture only shows one truck, but there were actually three on top of a highway overpass. The trucks were all parked on the side flying Trump flags with rednecks standing up in the beds pumping their fists. Really, these morons stood in their truck beds over a highway flying Trump flags for the thousands of cars that drive on the highway to beep at:
V2MQchc.jpg

This banner was on the side of a well-traveled highway in the middle of nowhere. Close to this sign was a billboard supporting Trump. The town, I believe, was Beaver, Utah:

ZZ8OO8b.jpg

This was a Trump caravan in a suburb. Really, these morons got a few dozens Trump supporters to get (mostly) in their pickups and drive around flying Trump flags and beeping non-stop:

Why do you deplorables do this? You uphold a politician to a god-like status, and he mocks you for doing it.

Because he is the first American President in a LOONNNNNGGGG time to stand up for the average guy and to stand up for the country. In addition, we caught on to what people like BIden and others were doing. Raking in millions through bribes, hush money, contracts, etc. On both sides. We got tired of it. He is the only one to speak for us. We have no other voice.

For those of you in and around the greater suburbs of Fayetteville, WV, they'll be doing one of these Trump parades this coming Saturday. Starting at Hawk's Nest State Park, and and travelling up Route 60 to hit Route 19, and ending at the Crossroads Mall in Bradley. If I were down there this weekend, I would certainly join the group. Likely true American patriot types, and after the rally, many will celebrate the parade success by heading over to either the County Line or the Southern X-Posure club, both of which are close nearby.

thought the banner was on the front of michigan's property after reading any one of your posts.

For those of you in and around the greater suburbs of Fayetteville, WV, they'll be doing one of these Trump parades this coming Saturday. Starting at Hawk's Nest State Park, and and travelling up Route 60 to hit Route 19, and ending at the Crossroads Mall in Bradley. If I were down there this weekend, I would certainly join the group. Likely true American patriot types, and after the rally, many will celebrate the parade success by heading over to either the County Line or the Southern X-Posure club, both of which are close nearby.

That area lost all appeal to me when they closed the Mystery Hole. You just don’t shut down an institution like that. Firing Tom Landry was the only thing close to it in my lifetime,

Mystery Hole is still in business. Rednecks own the joint, and have made a decent living off of it over the years. I'm not sure when it first opened but know I was there as a kid several times, so at least 50 years. The thing that closed was the rattlesnake pit that was located maybe a mile down the road towards Chimney Corner. It's been closed for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT