ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Morehouse reporting Cramsey is new OC

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

On the surface, a very good hire. He'll have a boatload of talent to work with.

This could be pretty good. Not too young, not really old, but with plenty of experience.

I hope his scheme translates to MU, because coming close to the 40+ points a game his offense averaged last season would be really nice.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Actually they just reported that WSAZ (Morehouse) had announced it. Although I believe it is true, MU has had no comment at all.
Marshall: Sources tell FootballScoop that Sam Houston State (FCS – TX) offensive coordinator Tim Cramsey is expected to be the new offensive coordinator at Marshall, pending final clearances.

Ok. Most people seem excited for this hire. Does this mean season ticket sales and crowds will improve? Will we put our money where our mouths are?

Ok. Most people seem excited for this hire. Does this mean season ticket sales and crowds will improve? Will we put our money where our mouths are?

Hell no. This is WV...nobody puts their money where their mouths are.
First off, nobody has any money.
Second, their mouths will spin everything to make it sound like a cop out to begin with...remember?
'I think Marshall and Doc will fail, but I hope I am wrong.'

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Hell no. This is WV...nobody puts their money where their mouths are.
First off, nobody has any money.
Second, their mouths will spin everything to make it sound like a cop out to begin with...remember?
'I think Marshall and Doc will fail, but I hope I am wrong.'

I have money... And I would spend it going to MU games regardless of who the OC is... That said, the excuses for people are going to be hard to come by next year.

1. The team should be good.
2. The schedule is about as good as we will ever get in CUSA (NC State, FAU, MTSU all at home.)
3. New coordinators to shit talk about.
4. Beer is now available.

I guess the short list of reasons not to go to games will be...

1. Weather (too hot, too cold, raining, etc.)
2. Game times (There is a lot to do on Saturdays in the fall.)
3. It's on TV anyway.
4. Too expensive.

what its gonna look like vs the fcs national champions- sam Houston vs north Dakota state

their QB was fcs player of the year as a junior. he is way better than Litton.

Reactions: 31Herd55
I'll be there for the games like always but at least I don't have to watch a boring offense anymore. I'll put my money where my mouth is. Looking forward to this year and im sure ALOT of fans are too! Great hire IMO, new blood and someone that has proven to scheme a very good offense with good talent.

We hired the OC from Sam Houston State, not Lane Kiffin.

Well I would hope that Marshall has some knowledgeable football fans though we all know it’s minimal at best. :D

Seriously though a quick google search if someone is unfamiliar sees the Chip Kelly coaching tree and the YUUUUUUUUUGE numbers put up at SH state. That should get anyone excited after all the Bill Legg complaints.

I have money... And I would spend it going to MU games regardless of who the OC is... That said, the excuses for people are going to be hard to come by next year.

1. The team should be good.
2. The schedule is about as good as we will ever get in CUSA (NC State, FAU, MTSU all at home.)
3. New coordinators to shit talk about.
4. Beer is now available.

I guess the short list of reasons not to go to games will be...

1. Weather (too hot, too cold, raining, etc.)
2. Game times (There is a lot to do on Saturdays in the fall.)
3. It's on TV anyway.
4. Too expensive.

Exactly.
Marshall could have Bill Belichik, Saban, and Kiffin coaching Marshall at the same time, and fans would still complain Marshall didn't plan around their weekends.
There is jack crap to do during football season on Saturdays unless Marshall is playing at home.
Tickets are seriously, much lower than most surrouding areas, and you get the most out of them. $100.00 ticket for 4 people gets a $20.00 concession voucher.
Who cares about the toilets...I can't think of any poll in America where the fans vote,
"Which NCAA Football program has the best crappers?"

It'll be interesting to see how creative the complaining gets...some on here spend a ton of time doing so, over just accepting things and moving on.

Exactly.
Marshall could have Bill Belichik, Saban, and Kiffin coaching Marshall at the same time, and fans would still complain Marshall didn't plan around their weekends.
There is jack crap to do during football season on Saturdays unless Marshall is playing at home.
Tickets are seriously, much lower than most surrouding areas, and you get the most out of them. $100.00 ticket for 4 people gets a $20.00 concession voucher.
Who cares about the toilets...I can't think of any poll in America where the fans vote,
"Which NCAA Football program has the best crappers?"

It'll be interesting to see how creative the complaining gets...some on here spend a ton of time doing so, over just accepting things and moving on.

Seems like most people are appreciative of this hire and are expecting good things.

Why can’t you accept it, be positive, and move forward?? Be a true “super fan” and enjoy the moment with everyone else.

Seems like most people are appreciative of this hire and are expecting good things.

Why can’t you accept it, be positive, and move forward?? Be a true “super fan” and enjoy the moment with everyone else.
Raleigh maybe he is imitating Doc. He has said nothing.

This is “positive”? I read just fine.

Just stfu and enjoy the moment “super fan”. Most appear eager and complimentary for the coaching additions.

This is “positive”? I read just fine.

Just stfu and enjoy the moment “super fan”. Most appear eager and complimentary for the coaching additions.

Oh raleigh...you pitiful clown. I do like how you acted while the OC search was happening, and how completely wrong you were.
I will say I am optimistic about the OC, I think he's going to make the offense much more diverse.

Oh raleigh...you pitiful clown. I do like how you acted while the OC search was happening, and how completely wrong you were.
I will say I am optimistic about the OC, I think he's going to make the offense much more diverse.

How did I act? How wrong was I?

And still not sure what that has to do with your current comments. Always bashing fans.

How did I act? How wrong was I?

And still not sure what that has to do with your current comments. Always bashing fans.

Nah, I just like to bash you, Krusty.
You were complaining about the process and when people tried to explain a possibpe reason was because of possible contract limitations and contact, as well ad possibly impacting recruiting, you went 'waa waa! I don't care!'
Of course your guessing on the OC was totally wrong. As was mine, and everyone else's. I don't think anyone guessed Cramsey at all.
Hell, 90% just foolishly thought it was gonna be one of Docs buddies...or the USM guy.

But MU is doing good things, which means you're not commenting on here as much.

Nah, I just like to bash you, Krusty.
You were complaining about the process and when people tried to explain a possibpe reason was because of possible contract limitations and contact, as well ad possibly impacting recruiting, you went 'waa waa! I don't care!'
Of course your guessing on the OC was totally wrong. As was mine, and everyone else's. I don't think anyone guessed Cramsey at all.
Hell, 90% just foolishly thought it was gonna be one of Docs buddies...or the USM guy.

But MU is doing good things, which means you're not commenting on here as much.

I think it was pretty much blown up that the "recruiting" excuse for not announcing was either frivolous and/or absurd (which it was).

I actually didn't suggest a specific name as a candidate......which was also one of your previous comments/complaints to me. Maybe if you didn't post so much "fan blaming" you would actually remember to who and what you type.

I typically spend most my time on the Pullman forum. I am here regularly during the football season. Nice try though "superfan".

I think it was pretty much blown up that the "recruiting" excuse for not announcing was either frivolous and/or absurd (which it was).

I actually didn't suggest a specific name as a candidate......which was also one of your previous comments/complaints to me. Maybe if you didn't post so much "fan blaming" you would actually remember to who and what you type.

I typically spend most my time on the Pullman forum. I am here regularly during the football season. Nice try though "superfan".

Send in...the clowns...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT