ADVERTISEMENT

Morgantown Schools Pansy

not to hijack the thread, but do any of you guys watch Pat's show? pure entertainment. last Friday's show in Dublin (I was in that bar back in May) was some of the best sports show entertainment ever. he got totally smashed chugging Guiness after Guiness after drinking Sheamus under the table the night before, and taking around 100mg of edibles on the flight to Dublin. he would randomly start yelling "HUP HUP HUP HUP" during the show, a 4 man band would kick in with a little Irish music, and he'd chug another Guiness. at one point during one of those episodes, they pulled the camera off of him after he chugged one and before the camera got completely off of him, you could see him reaching for a trash can to throw up.

next morning on college gameday, he made the comment he drank 30 Guiness Draughts that Friday.

i'm tuning in tomorrow to watch the shit show in morganhole, it should be spectacular.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
not to hijack the thread, but do any of you guys watch Pat's show? pure entertainment. last Friday's show in Dublin (I was in that bar back in May) was some of the best sports show entertainment ever. he got totally smashed chugging Guiness after Guiness after drinking Sheamus under the table the night before, and taking around 100mg of edibles on the flight to Dublin. he would randomly start yelling "HUP HUP HUP HUP" during the show, a 4 man band would kick in with a little Irish music, and he'd chug another Guiness. at one point during one of those episodes, they pulled the camera off of him after he chugged one and before the camera got completely off of him, you could see him reaching for a trash can to throw up.

next morning on college gameday, he made the comment he drank 30 Guiness Draughts that Friday.

i'm tuning in tomorrow to watch the shit show in morganhole, it should be spectacular.
I am out of pocket too much. I literally did not know WVU plays Penn State this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I think WVu standa a shot in this game. First game of year at home. I am sure they would really like to beat Penn State.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Let's be honest: it's because the entire city will be shit faced for two days straight.
one of the reasons i gave up my season tickets several years ago. was a great time, great party atmosphere, but damn, didn't i blow some cash . . . and one of the guys had it in for hitting the strip club after the night games. watched the sun come up eating breakfast on the way home several times.

no thanks, i'll take the game in at a local tavern. likely do the same with pat's show tomorrow.

So a Friday and Saturday
Definitely worse than usual.

I went to the Thursday night game back in the day when ESPN was there and they upset VPI. It was absolute debauchery by 3 PM. And I don't think it is hyperbole to call that night's post-game atmosphere "violent."

I expect the worst from Morganhole if VPI, Pitt, or PSU are in town. Or it could be the best, if throwing up before kick-off is your idea of fun.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)

I went to the Thursday night game back in the day when ESPN was there and they upset VPI. It was absolute debauchery by 3 PM. And I don't think it is hyperbole to call that night's post-game atmosphere "violent."

I expect the worst from Morganhole if VPI, Pitt, or PSU are in town. Or it could be the best, if throwing up before kick-off is your idea of fun.
i was at that game, was one of the hillbillies on the field after the game running from goal post to goal post getting pepper sprayed.

Is Pitt any good this year? WVU always gives them hell, especially when playing at WVU. Probably a good game to watch.

A neighbor is attending the game vs PSU with his son and daughter in-law, they are taking the daughter in-law's VT plated car because they feel it is better than taking one of their PSU plated vehicles...

• Haha
A neighbor is attending the game vs PSU with his son and daughter in-law, they are taking the daughter in-law's VT plated car because they feel it is better than taking one of their PSU plated vehicles...
I'd get a rental and not risk it.

Hell, I always wore grey to a WVU game. T-shirt or hoodie. Didn't want to advertise possible allegiance to anything, and obviously I don't have any goddamn WVU gear, I'd rather go naked than wear that crap.

Pat McAfee show didn't disappoint today . . . unless yore a Marshall fan. Pat White, Owen Schmidt, Pac-Man Jones, Nick Saban, et.al. Great show.

Pat only chugged around four beers versus 10 or 12 last week

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT