ADVERTISEMENT

Morning rant for Oct. 16

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
I don’t believe the Democrats are controlling the weather. Republicans have controlled government here in WV for several cycles now and the weather is just as crappy as it has always been.

My lightweight jacket doesn’t seem as warm as it once was and I have been looking for a new one. I want something hip length, cotton, with buttons. Everything out there is trash or has a hood. I don’t do hoods.

Going to any large store now is like going to the Indianapolis 500. People whizzing around in those electric carts, bumping into people and displays or clogging the aisles. If you are too old or feeble to walk around the store then stay home. Most of the people I see riding those things are grossly overweight. Walking would be good for them.

Mixed nuts are a really tasty food. Too bad the better grade deluxe varieties are now $15 a can. When are you going to fix that problem, Kamala? That is all.

I'm a big fan of Filson stuff for outdoor wear.

buy it for life level of quality. wait for a sale.

I thought this brand looked familiar. It is the brand jacket that Tom Selleck wore in the JessieStone films. Nice clothing

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT