ADVERTISEMENT

most of this board should be ashamed of what you have done to america

LOL, coming out of the woodwork with his real screen name only to snivel. The libs are reduced to crying with a Smurfs coloring book.

We're the big meanies. Should be ashamed. But we're not.

Hi Walden. So is the infamous user you continue to claim is actually me?

Also, Wally.. If I get dherd to ask you thre question from the other thread... Will you finally answer it? Truthfully, I already know the answer, I just want to see if you have the balls to say it here.

The question was..

Why do you want refugees from Syria to enter the country under Hillary as President, but not have them enter with Biff as President?

Hi Walden. So is the infamous user you continue to claim is actually me?

Also, Wally.. If I get dherd to ask you thre question from the other thread... Will you finally answer it? Truthfully, I already know the answer, I just want to see if you have the balls to say it here.

The question was..

Why do you want refugees from Syria to enter the country under Hillary as President, but not have them enter with Biff as President?
This is kind of like listening to Mel Tillis talk in between songs.

Truthfully, I already know the answer

And you like to talk to yourself so it looks like you're set.

Just think, 2020 before even the chance of having a Democrat president. The Progressive agenda has been dealt a terrible blow. There are still a lot of deplorables out here. Shitting on your PC rules and laughing at your 98 media outlets.

The funniest part about it is you can't handle it. Cried in a closet for 6 months and now you're on here with all these different names. Just can't handle the big victory us dinosaurs are celebrating now.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
America has been a lost cause for Decades now. Now I'm just sitting back with my popcorn and watch America become a shell of it self day by day

How do you do that, satellite imagery? Weather in Motion zoomed out to continental extents?

America's the best. Hell, I live in a place most people consider an armpit and it seems like streets of gold to me.

If you haven't lived in New Jersey, you haven't lived in the armpit of America

Last edited:
And you like to talk to yourself so it looks like you're set.

Just think, 2020 before even the chance of having a Democrat president. The Progressive agenda has been dealt a terrible blow. There are still a lot of deplorables out here. Shitting on your PC rules and laughing at your 98 media outlets.

The funniest part about it is you can't handle it. Cried in a closet for 6 months and now you're on here with all these different names. Just can't handle the big victory us dinosaurs are celebrating now.

Another flawed argument from an almost extinct dinosaur. This is all you cowards can do is deflect from the discussion cause the facts do not back up your argument.

And I was right. You don't have the balls to say it.

In the thread by herdfan06, "Move Bitch, Get out of the Way." Watch the sequence of events. Trump pushed the guy and it looks like one of these get out outta my way things as a joke and the guy is clearly seen chuckling and says something. Then the laughter goes on and nobody looks shocked or upset. The guy is clearly seen even patting Donald J Trump on the back in a friendly gesture.

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/move-bitch-get-out-the-way.33614/

In the thread by herdfan06, "Move Bitch, Get out of the Way." Watch the sequence of events. Trump pushed the guy and it looks like one of these get out outta my way things as a joke and the guy is clearly seen chuckling and says something. Then the laughter goes on and nobody looks shocked or upset. The guy is clearly seen even patting Donald J Trump on the back in a friendly gesture.

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/move-bitch-get-out-the-way.33614/

Once again, you just make things up. You're a delusional puff. sad. bigly. pitiful.

America has been a lost cause for Decades now. Now I'm just sitting back with my popcorn and watch America become a shell of it self day by day

You are barely three decades old. Your memory only allows you to recall two decades. The level of intelligence you have shown proves you have no critical thinking skills able to evaluate what you are attempting to.

I know you think you know how the good ol' days used to be, but those days included treating you as a second-class citizen, legally, in all forms. Instead, our country now makes it possible for morons to get accepted to universities because of their race; "earn" degrees from below average academic institutions while having personal tutors do most of the work; make sure that employers hire people based on the color of their skin even if they have had six jobs within the last seven years and have only been able to keep one of those six for more than a year; make sure employers hire people based on the color of their skin even if they have arrest records and don't show the aptitude to do the job well; and many other things.

So, be thankful that this country is what it is now, or else you would be living at momma's house in your 40s instead of just your 30s.

Reactions: sistersville
See there you go again thinking you know me.

Shit I wasn't even in the HELP program you keep eluding too.

Oh yea FYI my arrest record is clear thanks to a good lawyer

It isn't a secret. You went to school with people I know. Why are you hiding from it? I have mentioned it ten times over many months. Now, you suddenly, you try to deny it since I have no proof of the official academic transcript?

Because honestly, you're not really and truly worth the back and forth that you live to seek for on here. But I get it, while college coaches are criss crossing the country recruiting, you're on here trying to make everyone feel like they are beneath you. I've told you once, and I tell you again, you ain't shit bruh.

But let me get this clear for you, I was never ever in the HELP Program. Nothing wrong with the program in my eyes for the People who did take advantage of it.

you're on here trying to make everyone feel like they are beneath you.

No effort needs to be given with you. You automatically know you are.

But I get it, while college coaches are criss crossing the country recruiting,

I am criss-crossing the country coaching at camps, including being invited to coach at the most prestigious of camps that coaches try getting into their entire careers.

Of course, not many head coaches are bright enough to realize what they should be doing. With the new NCAA rules, they should be pre-hiring a quality coach, having them coach at camps of other schools, and building relationships with top recruits that way. Jim Harbaugh has done a great job of finding legal loopholes in NCAA regulations. For instance . . .

Say a QB coach who has done nothing but pump out success from his position has some quality relationships with top recruits all the way through the 2021 class (kids just finishing 8th grade). New rules limit the days/locations coaches at schools work/have camps. But if that coach is not employed at an NCAA institution, he can work camps where these top recruits are going . . . further building the relationships at multiple camps instead of most coaches just getting one camp to try and build. Then, that coach, after camp season, gets hired by a Michigan or Oklahoma and draws those recruits.

But that is beyond your thinking.

I've told you once, and I tell you again, you ain't shit bruh.

I am everything you wish you could have been in so many areas. Hell, I am everything your mom wishes you could have been.

But let me get this clear for you, I was never ever in the HELP Program. .

Stop lyin'.

Why are you still hiding from the thread on the main board where your accusation blew up in your face?

Cool your a drill coach at Rivals Camps now. Congrats? Seems like you still have a bunch of time on your hands to be on message boards. And nobody is lying, I just let you fabricate stories and run with it to avoid the back and forth.

Oh and that thread on the main board, the one time you defended Doc in his 8 years here and now you want praise for him.

You just hate when people call you out on your Bullshit.

Last edited:
You just hate when people call you out on your Bullshit.

There is never any bullshit to call me out on. Post all of the times I have attacked Doc. Post all of the times I have defended him. You will see that it is about 50/50. That's why you have avoided that thread like it's an IQ test; you know you have failed.

Reactions: WV-FAN
The guy laughed that he pushed out of the way.

Come on. You are in sales, you can read people better than that. He gives a "you kdding me?" laugh and then the side-eye to that lady, like "did you see that shit?" A professional politician isn't going to call him a cocksucker to his face...or punch him in the dick and balls...he deserved both.

Come on. You are in sales, you can read people better than that. He gives a "you kdding me?" laugh and then the side-eye to that lady, like "did you see that shit?" A professional politician isn't going to call him a cocksucker to his face...or punch him in the dick and balls...he deserved both.
I read it quite differently

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT